What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DeSoto vs Cedar Hill 12/3/16....

FootballGazette

is a TX playoff game with KD Nixon, Laviska Shenault, Xavier Newman and Jaylon Jackson...maybe even more, but at least 4 Buffs 2017 commits are playing on Dec. 3 at 2pm ...so listen on the radio via the internet..or hopefully there's a way to stream it live, because 3 future CU receivers are going to be on the field in that game

all the receivers are 4-star too....this is a rare chance to get a sneak preview of what the Buffs will look like on offense over the next few seasons...

Listen? Hope it's televised and we can at least watch the game on YouTube later.
fair enough, but i think it should be available online to live stream because it at jerrys world at those games are on channel 4 in the dallas area so i'll let people know when i figure it out

Appreciate the ongoing enlightenment. I look forward to the opportunity to compare jerry's world to Folsom's world.

Appreciate the ongoing enlightenment. I look forward to the opportunity to compare jerry's world to Folsom's world.
I actually asked one of the 2017 commits Xavier Newman what his favorite stadiums were and he said #1 Jerry's World #2 Folsom #3 Gopher Bowl in Grand Prairie, TX

Alas. My San Angelo Central Bobcats went down to Allen, TX. So sad. But their 6'-8" receiver, Adam West, made the ESPN Top 10.

Check this out.

here's a new article on this match up and it talks a lot about Colorado in it.. https://footballgazette.com/2016/11/28/rematch-of-the-century-cedar-hill-vs-desoto/
Nice find
Something tells me he didn't have to dig deep to find it.

Mattrob - fair. However, I haven't found anything about FG's efforts to be anything but genuine up to this point. I welcome the fact that we are on the radar enough with Texas recruiting that publishers want us to see their stories.

FG - thanks for bringing this to our attention - much appreciated!

Jaylon Jackson isn't playing in the game (hadn't played all year) and the Gopher Bowl is a dump.

Mattrob - fair. However, I haven't found anything about FG's efforts to be anything but genuine up to this point. I welcome the fact that we are on the radar enough with Texas recruiting that publishers want us to see their stories.

FG - thanks for bringing this to our attention - much appreciated!
I wasn't implying anything negative about FG. I love seeing the CU mentions, as well.

Jaylon Jackson isn't playing in the game (hadn't played all year) and the Gopher Bowl is a dump.

I've never been to the Gopher bowl, I simply told the forum that future Colorado offensive lineman Xavier Newman told me it's one of his favorite stadiums. You're free to let Xavier know you think it's a dump. He's going to be in Boulder in August if you want to tell him to his face. CwNzhzeUEAAMqv9.jpg

I wasn't implying anything negative about FG. I love seeing the CU mentions, as well.

I love this forum! Full disclosure, I don't profit directly or indirectly from my website. There is absolutely no revenue being generated from my site. I only have it because I wanted to improve my writing skills, learn how to build a Wordpress website and I love college football so much that it was the only topic I could write about on a daily basis without getting bored.

I grew up in Massachusetts and never had one team that I rooted for, I just love college football in general. I'm not even that interested in the NFL (so Patriots trash talk won't bother me). Maybe one day I'll monetize the site but for now, it's just for the love of the game.

I've also driven cross country twice and Colorado is one of my favorite states. I also like Ohio and Texas. I currently live in California, but I have no allegiance to any team. Just a fan of the game.

I've never been to the Gopher bowl, I simply told the forum that future Colorado offensive lineman Xavier Newman told me it's one of his favorite stadiums. You're free to let Xavier know you think it's a dump. He's going to be in Boulder in August if you want to tell him to his face. View attachment 21746
Nah, I'd prefer to retain my thin veil of online anonymity while throwing out random judgements on subjective matters of opinion. Plus, I prefer to keep my facial features intact.

Back