What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DFW Watch Party - Florida State

ladyblaise

Club Member
Club Member
DFW buff fans - if you do not have Saturday cleared for a watch party, CLEAR IT NOW!

pm for details! we are gathering allbuff bretheren for a super fly watch party at the pad of one of our own! come watch the buffs DESTROY florida state!

the posters arrived today. they look GREAT! College Corner in the classroom is going to have a bright and early addition tomorrow!

All who intend to join the watch party need to respond so I can get all the BMW 7 series door prizes lined up. Specify color and options

All who intend to join the watch party need to respond so I can get all the BMW 7 series door prizes lined up. Specify color and options

wow! those are better than the posters! i will bring them, anyway!

I would guess the options would be

1. In the box, scrfewed down to the plastic display stand, or
2. Out of the box, and rolling free of the plastic display stand.

Make mine without iDrive, and make it a Alpina B7 please.:smile2:

Back