What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Did anybody see this? Or too busy looking at handler that ate it

Unleash Hell

When the WVU kickers were out warming up before the start of the second half, the ralphie handlers signaled them to move out of the way. It appeared to me the WVU punter was arguing with the handler, like he had a right to warm up there or something. Then the handler pointed towards ralphie coming out, and the punter kind of had a surprised look and ran out of the way.:lol: ****in dumbass

Also what is up with running Ralphie before the team comes out in teh second half?:huh:

I agree, WTF? It really lessens the excitement for the start of the second half when Ralphie runs then the other team comes out and then our team comes out. When the team comes out behind Ralphie the stadium goes ape****...

They've been running Ralphie early before the 2nd half since hawk has been around I think. The other team always seems to be out on the field before CU in the 2nd.

I missed all the fun because I was on the road and the bar I was in had the volume so low I had to lean toward the set the whole night... bummed... I missed all the commentary and festivities...

Back