What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Did anyone watch the B 12 coaches / players interview?

Hugegroove

Club Member
Club Member
I didn't watch it, but I was told by a friend who is a OSU fan who did watch it, that Bill Snyder of K-state said in his interview that he had it on good authority that there were two former B-12 teams who inquired with the B-12 commissioner about returning to the B-12. If true, I sure hope it's mizzou and the butthuskers. Can't see CU having to pay $$$ back to the P-12 to leave and then pay the B-12 to rejoin. Say it ain't so Rick George!!!

I didn't watch it, but I was told by a friend who is a OSU fan who did watch it, that Bill Snyder of K-state said in his interview that he had it on good authority that there were two former B-12 teams who inquired with the B-12 commissioner about returning to the B-12. If true, I sure hope it's mizzou and the butthuskers. Can't see CU having to pay $$$ back to the P-12 to leave and then pay the B-12 to rejoin. Say it ain't so Rick George!!!

There a couple threads on this from the past few days. Pretty sure he is talking about those two. Consensus that CU is NOT going back.

There a couple threads on this from the past few days. Pretty sure he is talking about those two. Consensus that CU is NOT going back.

It would make no sense for CU to go back. The alumni base is in the Pac-12 footprint and this was a driving reason why RG was able to get the funding for the facilities. Even Big 12 representatives made comments about CU's decision to leave relating to them understanding because it made better sense for a lot of reasons.

Anyway, speculation that CU might return to the Big 12 is uninformed and anyone who has written that is an embarrassment to journalism.

Rick George spent enough time in the Metroplex to get a whiff of the stink of the Big Texoma footprint and understand that is a balance of power that absolutely does not favor CU. The pull of the state of California is much different in the Pac-12 as others have mentioned because of the alumni numbers. There is no way we build on any momentum we've gained by stepping back to that old ball and chain.

Two looking to get back in, and 6 looking to leave. They could be the Big XII-2+1-1+1-1-6+2. This would be the perfect league for ****brass. Mizzu, ISU, KSU, Baylor, and Tech would be perfect for them.

K-State guy at work asked me about it. He'd read it in Bleacher Reports. I'd never heard that rumor. I told him our fund raising has gone way up since we moved and there is no way in hell we'd go back.

Back