What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Did Barzil change

You might have to re-enroll as a club member. Same thing happened to me when I verified my email address.

I think you are right-- could not figure out what to change so so just paid another $15 for membership and it is back. Not sure but confirming my email changed something.

I think you are right-- could not figure out what to change so so just paid another $15 for membership and it is back. Not sure but confirming my email changed something.

you should not have had to pay another 15. PM Chipwich

Like I said in the other thread, you need to respond to the email that was sent when you changed your email address. If you didn't get it, you might want to check your spam folder.

That fixed it right up for me.

This is creating a question for me: a double checked my email address, and it was valid. So I did nothing.

Were we supposed to actually trigger some type of email confirmation and then hit a link?

This is creating a question for me: a double checked my email address, and it was valid. So I did nothing.

Were we supposed to actually trigger some type of email confirmation and then hit a link?

Yeah this. I didn't see anything sent to my email yet. @EscapefromNMbuff

Don't think my membership was up and I did not receive an email, and if it does not happen again I will write it off as a donation to the site.

Look in your spam folders. Google changed their spam filters lately and they've gone to major ****

Back