What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Did the win change your opinion about Hawk?

Are you back on the Hawk bandwagon after 24-0 over WY?

• Yes, Hawk Love baby!

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I am on the fence, not really sure what to think

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • No, hes got a lot of work to do.

Votes: 68 69.4%
  • Never. Fire his ass NOW!

Votes: 17 17.3%

• Total voters

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
Didn't change mine at all. Hes got a long way to go before he gets my support again. I saw a lot of the same problems out there, and some (not getting the play calls in on 3d and2 ) are absolutely inexcusable.

A Win @ WVU and he's started the long road back to winning some of my support, a bowl game and he'll get it for 1 more year....but this was a game we should win 100 out of 100 times played, and doesn't warrent much but a pat on the back and a "do it again"

I thought that the O-Line looked took great strides yesterday, from awful---to---average. That being said, I think it exposed how pitiful our offense really is. :sad1:

A Win @ WVU and he's started the long road back to winning some of my support, a bowl game and he'll get it for 1 more year....but this was a game we should win 100 out of 100 times played, and doesn't warrent much but a pat on the back and a "do it again"

about where i'm at.

lol wow... not even one fence sitter? DBT where you at?

I put myself on the fence

I really thought he had lost the team and we might get pounded yesterday. That they came back and played hard for him moves him up a notch in my book. As Huggy Bear would say, that puts him on notch one.:smile:

Last edited:

:iagree:

:nod: Yup

The man has yet to turn in a winning season going into his 4th year. I expected that by now we would have had some depth on the much ballyhooed depth chart that he was so worried about when he arrived. Thus, I still have my doubts.

A win is a win. Im glad to see we had some stronger fundamentals this week. Wyoming is obviously starting over on offense but the victory should add to the teams confidence and Dan & Co. have 10 days (?) to prepare for WV. Good luck.

Nope, Juicebox still has a long way to go. If, and that's a big IF he manages to get us 8 wins I'll change my mind. 8 regular season wins and I'm all for him keeping his job, 7 with an eighth win being a bowl win I'll consider it.

His first class wasn't great, he wasn't in the long enough to establish any new contacts, suitable to a BCS program. His second class consists of the 3rd year guys, some that red-shirted, that dominate the numbers. Recruiting has made some strides. I'm more concerned about the coaching, which has been horrible, from his tunnel-vision on QB to his "game planning," to the weak fundamentals we see every week, and have actually gotten worse.

WTF has happened to my Buffaloes that we're hanging our hopes on a home win over Wy-phuckin-oming?!?

Was no one else unimpressed with Cody (again), very questionable play calling and the fact our talented scholarship WR's are sitting while little, slow walk-ons are playing?!?

Someone else had mentioned this already - but the only way I will forgive Juicebox for his awful personnel decisions is if he has benched them so there isn't any film on our actual playmakers for when we begin playing quality opponents. 10 days - let's see what Juicebox can put together.

In the mean time, I'm going to go back to watching highligts of our 2001 season.

yeah I for one am still very confused by what Hawkins is doing....Cody did not look good at all. There was a few plays that I had noticed some of the WR were half ass because they knew Cody would throw to McKnight. Our o-line still has a problem with the LOS, and stupid penalties.....

Hmm, don't know how to answer the poll since I wasn't in the "hater" crowd to begin with. I'll say this though, my opinion has not changed. Hawkins has a lot of work to do yet.

Ahh, the temptation to categorize. What is the hater crowd? Hate to lose? No, I'm sure you hate to lose. Hate the play calling? Maybe you like Sumler's cloud of dust, going on 4th down in the 1st half, the personnel groupings. Hate the blocking and tackling? I'm guessing you're really part of the "hater crowd," after all.

sitting at the game yesterday, all the 3-5r yards runs that the team had are going to go for 0 against better schools.

CU had wide open recievers all day. Not just one guy on a play, but multiple options wide open for Cody. He has zero ability to throw the ball down field.

Nothing about yesterdays game did anything to change my mind about the coaching. Juice Box must go.

I voted that he still has a lot of work to do. I agree on a WVU win and a bowl trip buying him another year.

Back