What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dillon Interview

Sucks when you aren't the one doing it, don't it?

I do it because I don't have faith that most posters have the capacity to be intentionally funny.

You do it because you don't have the capacity to be intentionally funny.

I do it because I don't have faith that most posters have the capacity to be intentionally funny.

You do it because you don't have the capacity to be intentionally funny.
No, I did it because you always do it, so **** you and kill yourself.

The whole UBL thing is weird to me now. I should have never watched zero dark thirty.

It certainly explains why he quit posting here. Ultimately it was the Cone-ing video posted right here on Allbuffs that provided the CIA an IP which they traced to Abattabad (sp?). Pretty much everything in that movie was a lie.

It certainly explains why he quit posting here. Ultimately it was the Cone-ing video posted right here on Allbuffs that provided the CIA an IP which they traced to Abattabad (sp?). Pretty much everything in that movie was a lie.

How long did you linger before you started posting?

A long, long time. I don't know why I didn't post. I guess I wasn't ready to wreck my life yet.
you were here in spirit at least for a very long time. Feels like you've been around forever.

It makes more sense than stalking for years and the suddenly posting non stop. Orr is practically an all buffs historian.
Good point. We should investigate this. Although, with you posting here, I don't really blame him for not posting for a while.

Good point. We should investigate this. Although, with you posting here, I don't really blame him for not posting for a while.

I said I HAD some suspicions. I don't actually care. But I don't blame him for not wanting to post here based on how many times I made you look stupid.

I said I HAD some suspicions. I don't actually care. But I don't blame him for not wanting to post here based on how many times I made you look stupid.

1. He doesn't need your help.

2. I used to be Utter Buff Love

You have some pretty good one liners, but generally you come off as a bit of a moron. And when you get into your weird obsess over meaningless distinction mode, that impression gets a lot stronger.

You have some pretty good one liners, but generally you come off as a bit of a moron. And when you get into your weird obsess over meaningless distinction mode, that impression gets a lot stronger.

I can't wait to see you at the next sackygate.

Back