What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dillon Interview

It makes more sense than stalking for years and the suddenly posting non stop. Orr is practically an all buffs historian.

Is it hard to understand that somebody would be a Guest here for a while, then start posting?

Wait, I guess it is. Question withdrawn.... :lol:

Is it hard to understand that somebody would be a Guest here for a while, then start posting?

Wait, I guess it is. Question withdrawn.... :lol:

for a while, no not really, for years and memorize posts, posters, posting habits and memes, yes.

Explain, given the fact that comment makes no sense related to your recent behavior/posts.

what is there to explain. I am an asshole and have always been an asshole. Sorry your recent experiences with me have increased perception of my assholeness. I didn't know you were that sensitive.

what is there to explain. I am an asshole and have always been an asshole. Sorry your recent experiences with me have increased perception of my assholeness. I didn't know you were that sensitive.
Continuing to not make any sense, whatsoever. Keep on trucking.

that's not a UBL, this is how you do it.

Orr is the Sandusky of the Orient.

Ummmm...I thought the joke was a reference to my Vietnamese girlfriend, and my general appreciation of Asian women. I hope nothing else was intended.

Ummmm...I thought the joke was a reference to my Vietnamese girlfriend, and my general appreciation of Asian women. I hope nothing else was intended.

It originally was. That, and I was hoping to set up our 5" poster for a joke.

I thought it was because you are a registered sex offender.

Back