What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ding dong the witch is dead!!!!!!

[video=youtube;s4BCUWopQQ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4BCUWopQQ4[/video]

"Ding Dong, The Witch is dead. Which old witch, the wicked witch!"

Last edited:
masterblaster.jpg

No Offense ment here Walrus, but I think syko is more qualified to answer your question then most around here. He probably has hired one or two in his day.

I stand corrected. He does have the answer.

Get lost and stay off our thread fusker...
inbreeding-1-400x499.jpg

This is getting embarrassing. My God, the Dallas Cowboys have something in common with us for sure.

It makes the athletic department look amateurish when a TV station is saying a decision has been made and you have Ringo openly speculating he may be fired in a few days, yet you are not hearing much from the AD. They need to work on their PR skills because they have actually managed to heighten the speculation instead of calming it.

I think the station made themselves look amateurish. Take the recent article where Bohn says the HC is safe for now, leak a report that he is going to be fired, and report it without the "when". Is it ratings week in Colorado?

Hey Walrus and Buffalo brad....

They did it... MY WAY
2ptdzlx.jpg

You really do not comprehend much do you. I and most of the folks on the board said they would not mind if it happened today. You are just not smart enough to realize your demand action method was not the only way it can work. And if you could get a simple thought thru your head, you would see that this does nothing to improve recruiting or securing a coach which will not be solved for many weeks. That is all I and several others were trying to drill into your very thick skull.

Looks like Channel 4 All Access is going to feature a discussion on who will replace Danny Boy. Sounded like a confirmation in Vic's voice but he did not say Bohn had definitiely fired Hawk. We will see in a few minutes.

This sucks, I just got way too excited. Sorry for getting everybody elses hopes up. ****in 7news! I wont believe anything until its official now

I didn't read the entire thread, but I don't agree with them keeping him there until the end of the season. That never bodes well for your team, he could care less what happens then. Obviously that benefits me for our game at the end of the season, but still, I've never agreed with that. Good luck on your search for a new head coach.

I didn't read the entire thread, but I don't agree with them keeping him there until the end of the season. That never bodes well for your team, he could care less what happens then. Obviously that benefits me for our game at the end of the season, but still, I've never agreed with that. Good luck on your search for a new head coach.
with or without Hawk- NU is in no danger against CU

Back