What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DirecTV Subscribers

chipwich

Soy Boy
Club Member
Junta Member
DirecTV is offering an ESPN Full Court preview from Jan 8th-15th. Here are the Colorado games scheduled for that week:

1/8 Missouri @ Colorado 1:30 (ET) Channel 725
1/15 OSU @ Colorado 1:30 (ET) Channel TBD

They black out those games for out of market people. ****ers.

Yeah, I figured. Just thought I'd mention it in case there's any difference in the broadcasts between that one and the one on the full court package...

They black out those games for out of market people. ****ers.

But it is also on the YES network too. Maybe it is being broadcast afterall, perhaps some of the contract rules change in the conf. season.

BREAK BREAK

For those w/ DTV... I mentioned this in another thread, but thought you would like to know or be reminded that you should periodically call DTV and ask for something free. Last week while cancelling my Showtime subscription I asked if they had any deals available and told her that I really liked it last time they said that I could get HD free for 6 months. She told me that she was authorized to give me HD for 24 months... I said okay. That is $240... I'll buy that for a dollar. :smile2:

But it is also on the YES network too. Maybe it is being broadcast afterall, perhaps some of the contract rules change in the conf. season.

BREAK BREAK

For those w/ DTV... I mentioned this in another thread, but thought you would like to know or be reminded that you should periodically call DTV and ask for something free. Last week while cancelling my Showtime subscription I asked if they had any deals available and told her that I really liked it last time they said that I could get HD free for 6 months. She told me that she was authorized to give me HD for 24 months... I said okay. That is $240... I'll buy that for a dollar. :smile2:

Wish I knew this earlier. I just added HD and paid for it.

Wish I knew this earlier. I just added HD and paid for it.

I had been paying for HD too. My first 6 months free was because I made the comment that the local cable company offers HD free... they then comp'd it for 6 mos. I had been paying for the service for several months before I made the call last week.

Call them back and ask for it free. I know it is a little uncomfortable, but worth a call.

Correct, but only if ESPN Full Court also picks up the game. If Full Court doesn't pick up the game then it's not blacked out on Altitude or FSN.

It looks as if it will be telecast here (VA). Not only on Alt2, but also on YES ch 631... Alt2 is in SD and YES is in HD! :thumbsup:

Bump.

Today's game is on channel 722. It is also on Altitude but it you're out of state it will probably be blacked out on Altitude.

Back