What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Disappointed

P12-Colorado-Arizona-Ba8-M.jpg

Still in shock. That was ****ing awesome. Next week is going to be so much better because of this.

That CBS didn't show the trophy and net cutting ceremony

Much more important to get immediately to the rumors and speculation about who is going to be the Broncos QB next year, that stuff just can't wait for little things like winning a conference championship tourney and going to the big dance.

Agreed. It would have been nice to see as the team let some of the C unit students cut down the nets.

Thought KOA radio announcers did a good job this week and I listened to them while watching game. Plus they were 6 seconds ahead of tv broadcast....

[video]http://yfrog.com/bboofz[/video]

Last edited:
Seeing Nate & Austin's reactions were priceless. It got a little dusty in here, not going to lie.

How about watching a full 50 minute sportscenter without a single mention of the Pac 12 title game...disappointing. Getting no respect right now.

How about watching a full 50 minute sportscenter without a single mention of the Pac 12 title game...disappointing. Getting no respect right now.

I swear, having the tournament on Fox and the championship on CBS hurt our national rep this year. I heard an ESPN show yesterday when one of the talking heads said that the Big East game was so dull he flipped to the Pac-12 game and the ESPN host quickly cut in to say that he didn't mean that since he's a company guy. :huh:

Being a fan of East Coast teams for everything but college football and basketball I've never understood the whole east coast bias argument but it is all starting to make sense now.

Absolutely correct. I've heard about champ games from conferences I've never heard of, about Bobby Knight's boy, about the "Peyton bracketology", about LeBron taking a shot, about **** **** **** **** **** ****

**** U ESPIN ~!~~~~~~~~~~~!!@!!!!~

F%&k respect from the east. We got an automatic bid. Much better. :thumbsup:

Back