1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Divinity: Original Sin

Discussion in 'Games' started by Darth Snow, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

[MENTION=1070]dio[/MENTION], your thoughts? Also, do you think it would be fun/playable on a surface pro 2/3 level PC?

2. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

It's good. Old school RPG. Looonnggg, I never even finished it. Has a really satisfying system of using the environment for combat. My main issue with it is that it isn't hard to over-level and you end up roflstomping.... which is primarily why I lost interest.

I have no idea how it would perform on a Surface. It doesn't have a touch interface (I don't think), but the graphics aren't anything to write home about.... so I would think a Surface 3 could handle it? It doesn't require twitch or anything either... combat is turn based.

One of the better games this year, imo, and I would have scored it at like an 8.5 or 9.... but I love old-school RPGs and character building

3. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member