What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do the Buffs have any shot of stopping Pete Thomas?

If we can stop Pete Thomas, then stopping Andrew Luck and Darron Thomas will be cake!

No doubt. He has a stronger, more accurate arm than Luck and he makes Darron Thomas look slow.

I am really nervous about this one guys.

Do.Not.Make.Eye.Contact.With.This.Man.
pete-thomas-650.jpg

pete-thomas-650.jpg

And this is where the genius of the hideously ugly and bright orange jersey's come in. If you can't look him in the eyes or anywhere on the body, the only place you can look, if you are lucky, is his hands. His gorgeous, powerful hands. It is very distracting.

Pete Thomas intimidated Clark Evans into leaving the state, not enough room for that much greatness in one state and Clark lost!

pete-thomas-650.jpg

Wow! He blew past everyone! There are no defenders even near him, except for the guy just out of the frame who is about to get the Holy Jesus Christ stiff-armed out of him.

And what are all of those people doing on the field? Is it a winning touchdown, and they're ready to mob the field.

Wait a minute. Oh no. That's posed? That's a posed ****ing picture? What.the.****?

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahah. My Dad had one just like that in his high school year book. Hahahahahaahahah!

Wow, I don't even care what the score of the game is. I don't care if the records books say we lost. We have clearly won.

You can't even hope to contain him. Our only chance is if we get some fumbles from the CSU WRs. Drops are not going to happen because Thomas throws that perfect ball that even my mother-in-law would find impossible not to catch.

CSU fans should be excited about Pete Thomas, he was a 4* recruit which means he had 4 times as many stars as their average recruits, must be 4 times the player.

CSU fans should be excited about Pete Thomas, he was a 4* recruit which means he had 4 times as many stars as their average recruits, must be 4 times the player.

I think it's a log scale, actually.

When a Defender intercepts one of his passes they have a strong urge to hand the ball back to him.

A bird in his hand is worth much more than two in a bush

When the Baja men ask who let the dogs out, He knows the answer

He can lick his elbow

His balls are bigger than Cam's

He is the starting QB in Fort Collins.

He doesnt drink often but when he does he prefers Shocktop Raspberry Wheat.

Pistol Pete for president

When Pete is thirsty, he does not always have a beer. But when he does, it is a Dos Equis

pete thomas 3.jpg

his skills are so great that during a match on the gridiron, he does not need to stand

pete thomas 4.jpg

When he tells a joke, he doesn't need the punchline for it to be funny

Last edited:
Back