What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do we have a Jr day at CU?

Del

Most of the Big XII schools like Texas, OU A&M etc do in late Feb to kick off the recruiting season but I was wondering if and when we do. I really don't see or hear anything about it if we do. If we don't have one we should start one.

okay thanks Alfred. I like the idea of having it at the spring game so they can really get a good idea of the program even if it is a little later than other schools.

Spring Practices start soon.

We'll work on putting together a Spring Football Schedule. I'm going to format it and pin something now as a closed thread that the other mods can help me fill out.

They are going to get to see some famous buffs with NFL pedigrees play some rollicking flag football in the afternoon, if it's a pretty spring day, it could be a lot of fun. And night games are just dramatic, so I think it's a good idea.

The campus should be hopping.

Back