What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do you believe ?????

Stressfreelife

The Prime Time Shhit Show Rolls On.......​

Shedeur Sanders has $400k Rolls Royce BOOTED by Colorado campus police in latest spate of parking problems for Deion Sanders' Buffaloes​

They are quite gauche and low class. We deserve the Domaine de la Romanee of trolls and all we get is an open Mickey’s with a half-smoked Camel menthol floating inside
I think you’re being generous.

jennifer lawrence GIF

They are quite gauche and low class. We deserve the Domaine de la Romanee of trolls and all we get is an open Mickey’s with a half-smoked Camel menthol floating inside
That’s a free upgrade I was thinking a warm, flat, 3/4 of a can of Natty Ice light with a Wild Horse menthol floating in it sitting near a trash can at a gas station just west of central Nebraska in the beginning of August.

Also a “stressfreelife” must mean that this person rubs one out more often than what is deemed healthy. They also may be a burden on society as an opportunistic leech. ☕🐸🧐

That’s a free upgrade I was thinking a warm, flat, 3/4 of a can of Natty Ice light with a Wild Horse menthol floating in it sitting near a trash can at a gas station just west of central Nebraska in the beginning of August.

Also a “stressfreelife” must mean that this person rubs one out more often than what is deemed healthy. They also may be a burden on society as an opportunistic leech. ☕🐸🧐
Can confirm

I was thinking a lot about what we've got coming back and what we'll bring in when they announced the seniors today. This team could be stacked in 2024.

I was thinking a lot about what we've got coming back and what we'll bring in when they announced the seniors today. This team could be stacked in 2024.
Hope springs eternal. I'm just glad you guys won some games... it was no fun around here the last couple years. It was like picking on the nerdy kid.

hope so, neither CP or Riley's USC is a great argument for winning through the portal....no matter how flash. maybe a needed short high shot infusion fix at best.

even a Heisman trophy winner gets you beat up by Utah a lot.

I've read enough mag articles on CU and CP. i'm patient but....let's win.

the sefo and Mac team that was decent won against teams of equal talent. we aren't doing that. it's year 1 OK but.

Last edited:
Back