What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do you like the new slanted ralphie logo or the old one better?

Mick Ronson

new slant:

BKL2329PC_Colorado_Univ_small.jpg

old school:

buff.jpg

I just hope they didn't waste a bunch of tax dollars on an overpriced consultant to tell them to slant the letters. It is such a minor difference it is hardly worth the effort. As long as the Buffalo shape stays the same they can do whatever they want with the letters. The Buffalo shape is perfect so I am glad they didn't screw with it.

Either works, but I won't ever buy something because of the new logo.

I just hope they didn't waste a bunch of tax dollars on an overpriced consultant to tell them to slant the letters. It is such a minor difference it is hardly worth the effort. As long as the Buffalo shape stays the same they can do whatever they want with the letters. The Buffalo shape is perfect so I am glad they didn't screw with it.

Either works, but I won't ever buy something because of the new logo.

Nike did the logo tweak. Hopefully as part of our uniform contract with them.

Logo History

Nike did the logo tweak. Hopefully as part of our uniform contract with them.

Logo History

Its OK if Nike does this...as long as they don't have us parading around in stupid looking uniforms. I hate where footbal uniforms have been going - including the Broncos. I still think those uniforms look dumb. I'm ok with the helmet logo change, but the jersey and pants look just plain stupid IMHO. (Of course, I am aware that for college when kids like your uniforms they are more likely to come so when push comes to shove I am for getting the athletes)

Yep - I'm old school.

I had not read that history - thanks for the link. Damn that Crowder guy sure is brilliant in his decisions...I have had the fortune to sit with him at a few games over the past few years and love his stories. I am so glad Hawkins has embraced him and McCartney. (Oops - the old school is coming out again)

Last edited:
i enjoy both logos. The slant to the buffalo gives it a little more spark, which i believe was the point. It was an update and im glad they didnt completely change it. I also enjoy the colors more on the new logo, but the older colors still work better on people in the stadium.

Me likey likey the new one.

It was part of the Nike deal, so it cost us nada. They change the unis for reason; sales to fans go up everytime they change the unis. So long as we don't end up looking like Cyclom glow sticks its fine with me.

Back