What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do you think Hawk had the same post-game approach as Kelley?

Kelley lost to a top 25 team on the road. Disappointing? Yes. A lot easier to swallow, however.

Wow. That was a good article. I've got a lot of respect for that guy (I hope he can't recruit well though, considering a lot of our recruits consider CU and Oregon).

While we probably won't ever have an ESPN writer following our team to verify this, I've got to imagine that Dan Talkins didn't have anything motivating or powerful to say after the game. I hope otherwise, but he sure doesn't strike me as a man that can motivate

I do like Oregon and I do keep tabs on them...I'll definetly keep closer tabs on the Duck program and perhaps become a fan but the Buffs will still be #1.

Makes me wonder if Hawk does have the sack to face his team and be blunt about it.

Last edited:
Yeah, and kelley actually shouldered the blame and said that it was poor coaching. that is what I want to hear from hawkins...no excuses, just "i ****ed up and I will fix it."

I know for a fact (from a source inside the locker room) that there was actually some confusion to how positive Hawk spoke following the game, and what a lack of hostility or disappointment in his voice.

Granted, this probably had some to do with the team not having much time to harp on the loss before Toledo.

Back