What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Does anyone have any good intel on DJ Eliot?

Justin M Guerriero

Club Member
Club Member
I was curious as to if anyone out there may have any info on DJ Eliot. I'm talking about things that aren't the headlines of major reports...controversy, relationships with players, literally anything at all that might be interesting that isn't being covered.

Feel free to thread. Aaaaand....go!

P.S. -- Stay tuned this week. I've pulled some strings back home in Pittsburgh (nobody better start anything with me about the Steelers getting wrecked today...leave me to mourn in peace) and am in the process of getting some quotes from Steelers LB Bud Dupree, who played under DJ Eliot at Kentucky and was a first round pick by PGH in the 2015 draft. Interested to see what he says.

Hope to have that up on the site by Friday.

Cheers

I've heard from a pretty reliable source that his favorite movie of all time is City Slickers.

Big risk taker. Heard at the burrito stand that he once ran with scissors and doesn't always wait 30 minutes after eating before he goes swimming.

He doesn't know how to parallel park, and he thinks the iPhone 7 was basically just an iPhone 6s with some new colors - he's holding out for the iPhone 8 which he thinks will be a more substantial form factor upgrade.

Apparently, everyone just has alternative intel on DJ Eliot. Carry on - I got some good laughs from this thread already.

I'm sure he eats grapes at midnight before every game.

No but I did a double take when I found out that Kentucky has a LB named Courtney Love. Disappointing his favorite band is not Hole.

Capture.JPG

Back