What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Does anyone on this site actually root for the Buffs

Nope...we're actually more fans of the city of Buffalo, NY but, allbuffalonewyork.com was taken. Sorry for the confusion. I suggest you try netbuffs.com And stay there!!!!:thumbsup:

Nope...we're actually more fans of the city of Buffalo, NY but, allbuffalonewyork.com was taken. Sorry for the confusion. I suggest you try netbuffs.com And stay there!!!!:thumbsup:

Who are you talking to? WSP said he was expecting butts so I posted one. You need to relax slim.

Who are you talking to? WSP said he was expecting butts so I posted one. You need to relax slim.

I need to relax?? I was responding the the original question on the thread about "does anyone on this site actually root for the Buffs". Thats why I didnt quote anything in the response. :rolleyes: I'd NEVER EVER object to the picture you posted. Slim. :smile2:

I need to relax?? I was responding the the original question on the thread about "does anyone on this site actually root for the Buffs". Thats why I didnt quote anything in the response. :rolleyes: I'd NEVER EVER object to the picture you posted. Slim. :smile2:

Duly noted. Objecting to Andressa Soares would be insane.

LABuffalo, don't listen to these ****wads. Keep on posting here. These dip ****s don't know jack ****!

Fight, CU, down the field....

:lol:

Not an ass man? Ah well to each his own. I think she's smoking.

I love asses... the kind you can bounce a quarter off.

Personal preference, but I thought the woman you posted needs to lose about 25 pounds.

Personal preference, but I thought the woman you posted needs to lose about 25 pounds.

I like thick girls but anyway since I was looking for a pic of a big booty girl for the 'allbutts.com' thing I thought of her.

Sacky, have you been to any BHS games this year? If so, how do they look?

sorry for the hijack.

I've been to two games. I don't know how they did last week, but they were 2-1. They look pretty decent. They were up on Ft. Collins by one point at halftime, but then stepped on their crank in the 2nd half and ended up losing. It's strange, but BHS looks like a better coached team than CU does. They know where they're supposed to be and when they're supposed to be there. They know their assignments. Their problem is talent. Lots of dropped balls.

They have a linebacker who is a freak, though. He's listed at 5'11", 170 lbs, but he hits like a truck and shoots the gap on the LOS like nobody I've ever seen - including Will Pericak. The website lists him at 6'2", 195 lbs., though, so maybe he's grown since they printed the programs. It's hard to tell from the sideline how big he is. He looks bigger than 5'11". It's always fun being on the opposing team sidelines, because you get to hear what they're thinking. Lots of teams are game-planning against him. His name is Andrew Wishner. He's far and away the most dominant player on the BHS squad this year. I hope he is able to find a way to play at the next level. He's good.

And Fairview sucks. Totally sucks. Always have, always will.

donkey1-300x284.png

So for the record... Mr. "LABuffalo" sounds like a real Wiener.... This is a quote from a message he posted on another thread.

"Funny but I am taking a project management class right now at the local junior college and in chapter 2"

So is he a JC kid who wishes he can get into CU one day? Or a 48 year old trying to finally get educated?

Either way, I don't think he qualifies to talk **** about being a Buff fan.

Wait a cotton pickin' minute! This is a Buffs site I've been spending all my time on? :confused:

Back