What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Does it piss you off as much as it pisses me off....

How do you feel about CSU in a bowl game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

buffs6236

Club Member
Club Member
to see CSEWWWW in a freaking bowl game while we are sitting at home? makes me sick to my stomach especially when we beat them convincingly. :bang:

to see CSEWWWW in a freaking bowl game while we are sitting at home? makes me sick to my stomach especially when we beat them convincingly. :bang:

No. It makes me sick that we've haven't been to a bowl game in a long time. I don't care that CSU got to a bowl game without beating a team that has more than 5 wins.

No. Scheduling matters and we were one of their more difficult games. It dosn't bother me one bit that they are making their team and about 1000 of their fans endure ABQ and their stadium. They'll feel right at home in a place that makes theirs look nice. They are so broken. How many charter buses are they filling with their fans to make the trip? How many travel agency ads have you heard putting together packages for the game? The kids in Fort fun just don't care, and if this helps them get another 5k in the seats for next season I am actually happy for them.

No because it's a different playing field for them. If you reverse the schedules they'd have 2 or 3 wins and there's no question that we'd be bowl eligible.

No. It makes me optimistic knowing we're better than some bowl teams out there, CSU included. You couldn't say that last year.

Not really, bowl qualification when you play the mtn. weenie slate doesn't mean much....

Nope, they don't play in a tough conference. If there schedule was as tough as the Buffs schedule was, they may have lost every game.

Not really bothered at all. Good for them. If I get any sh*t from a goat fan about them being in a bowl while we aren't, I simply respond that the NCAA wouldn't allow us to play them 12 times a year.

The downside of being in a second tier conference is that it's very difficult to get to a meaningful bowl game. The upside is that it's not too hard to get to a second/third tier bowl game.

meh...if CU was in the MWC they too would be in a bowl game
if csu was in the Pac 12 they too would not be in a bowl game

as things stand today I'd rather be in the Pac 12

If they win, it will look like we won our first game of the year under a new coach against a team that ended their season with a bowl win over a major conference opponent.

If they lose, I will laugh, because they had no business there anyway and can only thank Hawaii for gifting them an extra game on a weak schedule.

In conclusion, kill the RMS with fire.

Yes very true. i would also rather be in the pac 12 than the MWC and am very happy we have 4 wins this year. I was just frustrated when i saw them at a bowl.

the men's basketball team is playing #7 Oklahoma State this weekend, who gives a **** about CSU.

It pisses me off that I pay what I do for cable in part because ESPN forks over a ton of money for the broadcast rights to a game between the last qualifier out of the Pac-12 (6-6 Washington State) matched up with a MWC program that came down to a decision between 7-6 CSU and 6-6 SJSU.

Really?

No one's watching that if it's a regular season game, so how the hell does it become an advertised post-season game?

Back