What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Does the national title game become more clear after this weekend?

You're a fusky, it makes sense that you would figure UW and not Oregon would give Furd their most competitive game this year.

Hey internet tough guy, Oregon hasn't played Stanford this year yet. Stanford has beaten everybody by at least 2 TDs but you could argue they haven't been tested. Will UW be toughest test to date this year? I'd argue yes.

I could have added "so far" my original statement, but it seemed implied did it not?

The amount of respect shown to Oregon around these and other message boards has been pretty amazing, as most seem to think they're the best team in the country right now. Enjoy the ride while it lasts. Your lack of class is probably why you feel so disrespected. Your team has earned respect. You have not.

Hey internet tough guy, Oregon hasn't played Stanford this year yet. Stanford has beaten everybody by at least 2 TDs but you could argue they haven't been tested. Will UW be toughest test to date this year? I'd argue yes.

I could have added "so far" my original statement, but it seemed implied did it not?

The amount of respect shown to Oregon around these and other message boards has been pretty amazing, as most seem to think they're the best team in the country right now. Enjoy the ride while it lasts. Your lack of class is probably why you feel so disrespected. Your team has earned respect. You have not.

Didn't your Huskies beat Furd last year? I'd say that gives you a bit more argument to stand on.

Back