What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Donations Earmarked for Folsom Field improvements

MontanaBuff

I know there has been some discussion about making donations earmarked for Folsom Field renovations.
Those who have checked at the cubuffs.com website, looking to make a targeted donation, found only the "Excellence Fund", which is a general fund for scholarships.

Just to let you know ... as of today, there is a new option at the Buff Club site.
It's referenced as "Sustainable Excellence Fund", which is a specific area for donations for Folsom Field renovation.

When other ducks are in a row (hopefully this spring ...?), there will be a more public campaign to raise money for capital projects, but for now, if you would like to show your support for upgrading Folsom Field, and want to make a donation specifically targeted toward Folsom Field renovation, the "Sustainable Excellence Fund" can be found by clicking on "Donate Now" at http://cubuffclub.org/?DB_OEM_ID=600

To add to that. Donor packets arrived today for 2013. I think this is the earliest that I have ever received mine. Payment due in January. The cubuffclub.com is a new web site - redirects to the .org site. With suspected Tax changes coming you may want to consider giving in 2012 especially if you make over $250,000 a year. Do not know what the Tax changes will be but I suspect a lot of deductions may be phased out for the higher end.

Go to the CU Foundation website (too lazy to do it for you). They control the gifting, not the Athletic Dept. except for the requirements for seat locations.

They have various funds already set up and you can restrict your donation to whatever project you want; its YOUR money!

Back