What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Don't be surprised if we add a DB to this recruiting class

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Ash is still working on this and we have room for another scholarship. Likely a Safety type. Wish I could say more.

Speculate away. :lol:

This guy, by any chance?? :smile2:

Nope. donmac's pubbing him hard on Rivals and I wouldn't totally discount it. But a lot would depend on whether he is more like 5'10" or 5'8". If the latter, he's A.J. Powell with fewer accolades, imo.

:lol: hmm damn now he's committed to Navy? Last time I checked he was committed to Utah State. Get on it Hawk!

For the record, I had Pat Swilling in mind when I first posted this. Terrel Smith was a complete surprise to me.

Back