What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Drama at the Texas conference

First :

DHKwM.png

then

g7f61.png

rebuttal

ZK7Tk.png

So glad CU is no longer a part of the Big 12-2-1-1+2 Conference of UT lackeys...what's next an argument over who's hair is bigger?

I think the real story is that the head of officials for the league, not the league itself per se, contacted Gundy and apologized for the error.

Yep, you are going to get contradictory messages between the unofficial Big 12 and the official "Tejas" Big 12.

So glad CU is no longer a part of the Big 12-2-1-1+2 Conference of UT lackeys...what's next an argument over who's hair is bigger?

I was browsing shaggy bevo following the Sac State disaster.

One of the arrogant pricks (already implied) posted with reference to CU's conference affiliation: "no take backs."

As if.

CU would never stoop, even at rock bottom, to ask to rejoin the Big 12.

One of the arrogant pricks (already implied) posted with reference to CU's conference affiliation: "no take backs."

As if.

I detect a hint of jelousy from the asshat who said "no take backs" Deep down, he probably wishes his school was one of the chosen ones to join the P-12.

As if.

What would our incentive be to return? Is he suggesting we suck because we're in the Pac 12, 'cause we can pretty much suck equally wherever we are.

I don't understand any reason any CU fan would want to return to the Big XII, its drama, and its slate of uninteresting destinations (and reduced payout).

Let's remember the source here -- the report comes from the Daily Oklahoman, aka the daily bark-and-fart. Some of their reporting is on a par with the National Inquirer.

Perhaps the officials or their supervisor contacted Gundy, but I seriously doubt the league did, as the rag would have you believe.

Besides, Deloss Dodds would not have allowed the conference to apologize to the likes of Okie lite.

I detect a hint of jelousy from the asshat who said "no take backs" Deep down, he probably wishes his school was one of the chosen ones to join the P-12.

Yep. How is the Longhorn Network going? Can anyone see it yet? Because half the country already can get the P12 Network.

As if.

I would imagine the Shaggy poster was directing his comment towards the Pac 12 conference, not CU. I'm guessing he is saying, "We gave you CU; no giving them back."

I would imagine the Shaggy poster was directing his comment towards the Pac 12 conference, not CU. I'm guessing he is saying, "We gave you CU; no giving them back."

That would make a lot more sense. Funny, kinda...but ouch.

Back