What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Drawing for allbuffs tickets is now open.

Sackman, I don't want to say, "In," to every thread because then they will keep showing up in my Subscribed threads when other people respond and it is quite unnecessary as there is nothing important to read in them. So please include all three of my balls in every drawing. Thanks!

tl;dr = in

Sackman, I don't want to say, "In," to every thread because then they will keep showing up in my Subscribed threads when other people respond and it is quite unnecessary as there is nothing important to read in them. So please include all three of my balls in every drawing. Thanks!

tl;dr = in

dipmyballsinit.jpg

tl;dr = in

sorry dude - you gotsta enter each one individually. That's how we keep track. Don't try to make us change our routine.

bump to remind people about the drawing. I'm sure some dolt will respond with "in".

I'm in. A case of Bombay Sapphire and a 12 pack of Sawtooth for Sacky if I get selected for the furd game.

BlueAngels_Cal.jpg

This is absolute heresy. It should be removed from existence as an insult to the Navy. And IN - even though I will go to the tailgate thread form and do it the proper way.

This is absolute heresy. It should be removed from existence as an insult to the Navy. And IN - even though I will go to the tailgate thread form and do it the proper way.

Members of the 2012 U.S. Navy Blue Angels are:

• Flying Blue Angel No.1, Capt. Greg McWherter (Commander/Leader)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.2, Lieutenant John Hiltz (Right Wing)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.3, Capt Brandon Cordill USMC (Left Wing)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.4, Major Brent Stevens USMC (Slot)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.5, Lieutenant C. J. Simonsen (Lead Solo)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.6, Lieutenant David Tickle (Opposing Solo)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.7, Lieutenant Mark Tedrow (Advance Pilot/Narrator)
  • Events Coordinator, Blue Angel No.8, Lieutenant Todd Royles
  • Flying Fat Albert, M1, Captain Benjamin Blanton USMC
  • Flying Fat Albert, M2, Captain John Hecker USMC
  • Flying Fat Albert, M3, Captain A. J. Harrell USMC
  • Maintenance Officer, Lieutenant Richard Mercado
  • Flight Surgeon, Lieutenant Jason Smith
  • Administrative Officer, Lieutenant Holly Taylor
  • Supply Officer, Lieutenant Scott Adams
  • Public Affairs Officer, Lieutenant Katie Kelly

Most of the current and ex-military Cal grads I know served in the USMC so you should talk to them first squidrack.

marine.jpg

Members of the 2012 U.S. Navy Blue Angels are:

• Flying Blue Angel No.1, Capt. Greg McWherter (Commander/Leader)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.2, Lieutenant John Hiltz (Right Wing)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.3, Capt Brandon Cordill USMC (Left Wing)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.4, Major Brent Stevens USMC (Slot)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.5, Lieutenant C. J. Simonsen (Lead Solo)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.6, Lieutenant David Tickle (Opposing Solo)
  • Flying Blue Angel No.7, Lieutenant Mark Tedrow (Advance Pilot/Narrator)
  • Events Coordinator, Blue Angel No.8, Lieutenant Todd Royles
  • Flying Fat Albert, M1, Captain Benjamin Blanton USMC
  • Flying Fat Albert, M2, Captain John Hecker USMC
  • Flying Fat Albert, M3, Captain A. J. Harrell USMC
  • Maintenance Officer, Lieutenant Richard Mercado
  • Flight Surgeon, Lieutenant Jason Smith
  • Administrative Officer, Lieutenant Holly Taylor
  • Supply Officer, Lieutenant Scott Adams
  • Public Affairs Officer, Lieutenant Katie Kelly

Most of the current and ex-military Cal grads I know served in the USMC so you should talk to them first squidrack.

marine.jpg

Oooooooooooo-Kay cuddly bear, CU has it's share of awesome NROTC grads in the USMC and USN (BP excepted ) but I don't see where any of the nasal radiators you named there are Cal grads. Are any of today's Angels "Bears "?

Oooooooooooo-Kay cuddly bear, CU has it's share of awesome NROTC grads in the USMC and USN (BP excepted ) but I don't see where any of the nasal radiators you named there are Cal grads. Are any of today's Angels "Bears "?

What the hell did I do?

F*ck if I know (or care). I only wanted to see if Burrito Palazzo or the Walrus would make an appearance on this thread after my post. Also, thanks again to Sacky for the concept and ticket giveaway. Semper Fi.
-flukes

F*ck if I know (or care). I only wanted to see if Burrito Palazzo or the Walrus would make an appearance on this thread after my post. Also, thanks again to Sacky for the concept and ticket giveaway. Semper Fi.
-flukes

The walrus was Paul...

Back