What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dre's home burglarized

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Associated Press

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Police say the home of Oklahoma City Thunder guard Andre Roberson was recently burglarized while he was at practice.

A Thunder spokesman said the 6-foot-7 rookie from Colorado attended the team's practice at 10 a.m. on April 21. A police report shows Roberson said he left his Edmond, Oklahoma, home at 9 a.m. that day and returned at 12:30 p.m. to find that a window screen had been pried off and a sliding glass door had a broken frame. According to the report, an Xbox worth $400 and a backpack worth $50 were stolen.

Associated Press

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Police say the home of Oklahoma City Thunder guard Andre Roberson was recently burglarized while he was at practice.

A Thunder spokesman said the 6-foot-7 rookie from Colorado attended the team's practice at 10 a.m. on April 21. A police report shows Roberson said he left his Edmond, Oklahoma, home at 9 a.m. that day and returned at 12:30 p.m. to find that a window screen had been pried off and a sliding glass door had a broken frame. According to the report, an Xbox worth $400 and a backpack worth $50 were stolen.

probable suspect: male aged 12-20 within a 1/4 mile radius.

Would´ve never happened in Boulder. I think this proves he made the wrong choice and should´ve stayed for another year.

It's good to read a story about an NBA player who, when robbed, doesn't lose $3 billion in jewelry and $800,000 in cash.

It's good to read a story about an NBA player who, when robbed, doesn't lose $3 billion in jewelry and $800,000 in cash.

I dont often get robbed but when i do they always take my 750K in loose cash, that doesnt happen to you?

Would´ve never happened in Boulder. I think this proves he made the wrong choice and should´ve stayed for another year.

That' some bull**** - our apartment in Gregory Creek got broken into during my first senior year the f uckers took off with 100 CD's, my 19" TV/VCR combo, and my 286K laptop! Was never so happy after I got the insurance settlement! Also managed to find a ton of my CD's at Albums on the Hill - sucked I had to pay for them, but at least it was at $4-$5 each compared to the $18.99 new.:lol:

That' some bull**** - our apartment in Gregory Creek got broken into during my first senior year the f uckers took off with 100 CD's, my 19" TV/VCR combo, and my 286K laptop! Was never so happy after I got the insurance settlement! Also managed to find a ton of my CD's at Albums on the Hill - sucked I had to pay for them, but at least it was at $4-$5 each compared to the $18.99 new.:lol:

Did your second senior year go better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CD, VCR? I know these letters but the arrangement makes no sense.

At least they didn't get your Walkman.

Same thing happened to us in 1991, but they also got our stereo, which was pretty nice for a college house. Thank you, dad's insurance!

Some poors tore up my whole dash and ripped out the radio, only to leave it sitting on my front seat. Nothing was taken.

Did your second senior year go better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah - lived on 30th between Colorado and Aurora with no break-ins!

CD, VCR? I know these letters but the arrangement makes no sense.

RVDCC?

At least they didn't get your Walkman.

Damn! This along with Highlander's submission reminded me they also got away with my CD Walkman that was attached to my stereo. The cops were actually able to lift some prints because of how dusty the stereo speakers and turntable cover were. :lol:

Back