What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ducks vs. Sun Devils

Guys. I love our buffs a ton but Oregon is going to **** us up hard. They are embarrassing asu

I honestly don't know if UO can do us worse than they're doing ASU right now. I think it would defy the laws of physics.

Holy crap it is 29-7 and the game is barely in the 2nd quarter.

Oregon might score 100 points against the Buffs.

Oregon will lay off the throttle against CU. They tend to run up the score against teams vying for the South PAC title. Then there is USC who may be the only team that can slow them down (in conference). Just my two cents...

They might feel like they need style points to stay ahead of other BC$ contenders. Hopefully ass-stomping ASU tonight takes some of the impetus off.

Of course, if we can't stop their 3rd string offense from running all over us, it won't really matter.

Right now all I can think about is that douche bag father son tandem who had that sign telling ESPN that everyone should tune in to watch a real Pac12 contest next week.

Well deserved.

Well, chalk up Oregon as being legit top 3. Still aren't 2010 good, but better than USC. Beating a team like that twice is never easy, but they can do it unless the turnover bug hits them big time in one of those

Well, chalk up Oregon as being legit top 3. Still aren't 2010 good, but better than USC. Beating a team like that twice is never easy, but they can do it unless the turnover bug hits them big time in one of those
just curious why you think they aren't 2010 good? their defense is certainly better.

David Pollack-"I'm not sure it matters if (Oregon) overlooks Colorado. They're gonna destroy Colorado."

Our game against them will be just like last year. They will light us up and then Chip will take his foot off the gas so it will ONLY be a 40 point win.

Our game against them will be just like last year. They will light us up and then Chip will take his foot off the gas so it will ONLY be a 40 point win.

Agreed. For as much as I don't like Kelly, he really doesn't run the score up.

They could honestly beat us by 80.

Luckily for you guys chip kelly has not been destroying teams like he has in the past.... Once the ducks get a 45ish point lead he will let off the gas and the backups will probably even allow a few tds.

Back