What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dwight Thorne III

Mick Ronson

given the year he had last year, i don't think enough is being said about him being a contributor to next year's team as a senior. We talk about Higgins...Dufault, Tomlinson...the impact of Harris-Tunks.

I honestly was not a huge fan of DTIII as a fr, but he really played well last year. and was unconscious from the floor a couple games. i think he'll have a good year for us.

given the year he had last year, i don't think enough is being said about him being a contributor to next year's team as a senior. We talk about Higgins...Dufault, Tomlinson...the impact of Harris-Tunks.

I honestly was not a huge fan of DTIII as a fr, but he really played well last year. and was unconscious from the floor a couple games. i think he'll have a good year for us.

:nod:

He was a solid player last season that showed up and did what was asked of him. With Higgins lighting it up, and the struggles key freshman had it was probably easy to overlook what he did.

Dwight stepped it up in a giant way last season. I was very much surprised since I almost had completely written him off. We will very much need him to build off of last season and become a consistent scoring threat. If not him, someone else, because Cory is not going to be able to carry the entire load again if we want to improve in the Win column.

yeah, Higgins is gonna see more attention this year. He's by far (IMO) the most underrated player in the league but game-planning CU is gonna be all about doubling Higgins on the dribble-drive since we got no one to make a team pay on the weak-side paint or come off a screen.

we need DW and Tomlinson to have a legit outside stroke. keep people honest.

Thorne's contributions last year definately did not go overlooked. Very happy for him and hope he builds off last year and has a great senior season.

Back