What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

dyemeduke's CU preview posted at OU site

:lol: cool. I have yet to get a response from the guy running Big12hoops, but I'll be sure to keep you all in the loop once he tells us something. If any of you guys want to write a blog though, feel free to. I'm still waiting on one person to sign up for an account, so if you haven't yet please do. :smile2:

I signed up for an account a week or so ago (TRomero, forgoing the Spiders from Mars thing this time) but haven't been over there again until today when i saw that....and thought "i know that preview".

I signed up for an account a week or so ago (TRomero, forgoing the Spiders from Mars thing this time) but haven't been over there again until today when i saw that....and thought "i know that preview".

I signed up as well.

That was a really thoughtful write up, Dye, nicely done.

I emailed B12hoops and demanded they give you a raise:thumbsup:

:lol: cool. I have yet to get a response from the guy running Big12hoops, but I'll be sure to keep you all in the loop once he tells us something. If any of you guys want to write a blog though, feel free to. I'm still waiting on one person to sign up for an account, so if you haven't yet please do. :smile2:

I was already on SB Nation due to Ralphie Report, but just signed up for the Big 12 blog. Posted a comment for you, also, to try to get some banter going.

:thumbsup:

That was a really thoughtful write up, Dye, nicely done.

i agree. too bad the site guy used his own "expertise" to provide/super-impose an incongruous season projection:

REGULAR SEASON PROJECTION
12-19 Overall. 3-13 Conference. (11th place, Big 12)

oh well, it's his site i guess.

Nice write up. Way to represent CU hoops!

I think 11th in the Big 12 is too low for the Buffs this year. They still need a stronger inside presence, but I believe they will be better overall. I see them in the 8th-9th range in the league. I think they get 6 or 7 league wins this year. They were close in too many games last year to predict only three league wins. Especially with all the guys returning and the incoming talent.

It will be interesting to see how it goes. Now that footbal season is over :doh: ....I'm looking forward to seeing what Coach Bz can do this year.

It will be interesting to see how it goes. Now that footbal season is over :doh: ....I'm looking forward to seeing what Coach Bz can do this year.

I'm having that funny feeling too! I feel like I'm starting to shift more focus to the basketball program so soon.

Back