What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

E-mailed Football survey to season ticket holders

Bull****. The natives were restless on day one. I hope we have someone with a vision and a backbone. He says 90 days, he sticks to 90 days, no matter what the 'natives' think.

This is a great point we are after-all the most restless of all natives.

Why do people care so much about where they go sh`t/piss? That should be at the bottom of the priority list for renovations. Plus I've never thought they were that bad

What about the fact the tennis "facility" has no running water?

What about the fact the tennis "facility" has no running water?

Heh - you know why it has no water, right? It's because the City of Boulder got their collective panties in a wad over the development of the Grandview Terrace neighborhood. For some reason, the city leaders felt that was an area of historical significance. :lol:

Heh - you know why it has no water, right? It's because the City of Boulder got their collective panties in a wad over the development of the Grandview Terrace neighborhood. For some reason, the city leaders felt that was an area of historical significance. :lol:

I did know that, however George thinks he's got a way around it.

Back to Beer.
As I believe it is the highest impact George can make.

As a half step to bringing beer back, what if CU had an official beer of the week for its tailgates. Similar to RumblingBuffs Beer for each week. They could go out and sell beers outside the stadium and sell Buffs gear with that beer logo on it. Do this in lock step with a bigger tailgating plan.

Back to Beer.
As I believe it is the highest impact George can make.

As a half step to bringing beer back, what if CU had an official beer of the week for its tailgates. Similar to RumblingBuffs Beer for each week. They could go out and sell beers outside the stadium and sell Buffs gear with that beer logo on it. Do this in lock step with a bigger tailgating plan.

CU will never go for it - they've spent the past decade fighting off the 'party school' label, they aren't going to turn back now.

CU will never go for it - they've spent the past decade fighting off the 'party school' label, they aren't going to turn back now.

At some point, you need to embrace what you are. CU is a party school. Don't deny it. Embrace it. Make the most of it. Use it to your advantage. Stop trying to piss into the wind.

At some point, you need to embrace what you are. CU is a party school. Don't deny it. Embrace it. Make the most of it. Use it to your advantage. Stop trying to piss into the wind.

While I agree, there is no way BB and PD allow that under their watch.

While I agree, there is no way BB and PD allow that under their watch.

Exactly. Embracing the beer culture in Colorado would be a huge hit, and bring in tons of casual fans.... but CU doesn't think like that.

Exactly. Embracing the beer culture in Colorado would be a huge hit, and bring in tons of casual fans.... but CU doesn't think like that.

No one would think anything of a wine tasting event. Beer is Colorado's wine. I think we can spruce up the tail gating atmosphere, lay off on the alcohol enforcement a bit and still have a perfectly classy, family friendly affair if that is what concerns the top brass.

The USC game I went to last year was their homecoming. They had a million tail gates set up all over on campus. I was somewhat amazed at how a campus surrounded in razor wire felt a lot less like Big Brother was watching than CU.

1) Beer Garden in the back corner of franklin field before kickoff to not "interfere with the family atmosphere"
2) $5 a pint
3) Promote a different Colorado brewer each game
4)...
5) Profit

1) Beer Garden in the back corner of franklin field before kickoff to not "interfere with the family atmosphere"
2) $5 a pint
4)...
5) Profit

They do have a beer garden type of thing at Ralphie's Corral before games.

Sent from a red light

Are we talking about different things? What is that tent in front of Libby.
I'm talking about the area in the grass directly behind the geology building where they take Ralphie over before the game

I'm talking about the area in the grass directly behind the geology building where they take Ralphie over before the game

is there a huge white tent there or not? And isn't that in front of Libby?

2) $5 a pint
4)...
5) Profit

Nebraska has the Champions club we need an operation like that.

Make the white tent into a full fledged beer garden.
Add a Brewer of the week with special chosen brew for that game
Add food trucks
Bring cheer leaders - because CU fans need more cheer

Slowly grow event until Admin allows beer back into Folsom. :thumbsup:

I'd be happy if they'd just stop hassling the tailgaters. All I'm asking is to be left alone. They don't need to do anything special for us. I don't need cheerleaders, craft beer, or special visits from University mucky mucks. Just stop hassling us. Tell the CU PD to stay the hell away from us. I don't ever want to see another cop in the parking lot.

Oh, and move those damn bike racks. What asshole put those there in the first place?

Would you guys donate $250? $500? a year for special beer garden access at CU football and basketball games? They can have 25 different craft beers for $6 a pint. Food options and maybe music and other cool stuff.

Would you guys donate $250? $500? a year for special beer garden access at CU football and basketball games? They can have 25 different craft beers for $6 a pint. Food options and maybe music and other cool stuff.

I would with out a second thought. That is basically the idea behind the Nebraska Champions Club. They raised the money built a cheap-ass building in the parking lot and require you to donate a bunch of money for the privilege of buying beer and food in there.

Back