What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Early Signing Day Thread

Lol in fairness, I don’t think recruits realize how locked in a lot of us fans are. It’s just the nature of it that they think we will be completely surprised by some additions that we’ve already had an idea on.

Fair point. Most people don’t know how much we know here. You can’t find the info you find here anywhere else easily. Before I came here I used ralphiereport and they’re no Buffnik.

Last edited:
Sadly there seems to be a big chunk of people who don't seem to think sexual assault is a big deal. They're willing to dismiss it as fake news.
Exactly - case in point I have a friend who is a huge Steeler fan, and a county sheriff deputy. When Ben had his bathroom rape the college drunk girl incident, I asked him how he was able to reconcile his law enforcement career with his fandom. His response, "we all done stole something that didn't belong to us." Uh, no, no we have not all stole someones virtue . . . I stole pens and pencils when I was a kid, geez.

Ask Reuben Foster.

It sounds like a cop out... but I'm actually not a Redskins fan anymore. Not because of the Foster signing (though it's about par for the course) but because I realized how badly mismanaged they are. I believe people should stick with their team through thick and thin, but practically my whole life they've been an absolute dumpster fire and the laughingstock of the league. Couple that with the fact how cruel, petty and capricious Dan Snyder is, I decided I just couldn't support the team as long as he was owner.

I don't actually live in the DMV, and never have... so I decided to just throw my support behind the Broncos. I actually live here, can attend games and practices, get all the games on TV and I didn't feel like a bandwagon jumper because they won 5 games last season.

Not sure I saw this posted any where on AB. Is MP saying possible surprises today or is he working on some for February???!!!

Not sure I saw this posted any where on AB. Is MP saying possible surprises today or is he working on some for February???!!!

Was posted somewhere.

The question we're having is whether we'll be surprised like he thinks we'll be if it's a couple guys like Ham and Trujillo who are currently uncommitted publicly but we're pretty sure will sign with CU today.

I'm expecting Jaylen Martin to flip to Cal when he signs today (reading tea leaves).

Don Chapman may still be a possibility, but I'm not sure on that one.

I don't know of anything else that CU has in the works, so if it's outside of that stuff I'd definitely call it a surprise.

Last edited:
Was posted somewhere.

The question we're having is whether we'll be surprised like he thinks we'll be if it's a couple guys like Ham and Trujillo who are currently uncommitted publicly but we're pretty sure will sign with CU today.

I'm expecting Jaylen Martin to flip to Cal when he signs today (reading tea leaves).

Don Chapman may still be a possibility, but I'm not sure on that one.

I don't know of anything else that CU has in the works, so if it's outside of that stuff I'd definitely call it a surprise.
Chapman's a strange one, seems like he was expected to sign early? Can't find anything on him one way or the other on the Wazzu boards besides that he's still unsigned. Still just liking CU tweets like Mangham and Perry and a CU fan saying they want him back.

Edit: He's an early enrollee, actually.

Last edited:
It sounds like a cop out... but I'm actually not a Redskins fan anymore. Not because of the Foster signing (though it's about par for the course) but because I realized how badly mismanaged they are. I believe people should stick with their team through thick and thin, but practically my whole life they've been an absolute dumpster fire and the laughingstock of the league. Couple that with the fact how cruel, petty and capricious Dan Snyder is, I decided I just couldn't support the team as long as he was owner.

I don't actually live in the DMV, and never have... so I decided to just throw my support behind the Broncos. I actually live here, can attend games and practices, get all the games on TV and I didn't feel like a bandwagon jumper because they won 5 games last season.

Mods can we get a name change to Notaskisfan55?

Shirtsfan?
Blousesfan?

65413827.jpg

I think this early signing day thread got a little off the rails. Seriously though, is it possible to just change my screenname? I'd definitely be down.

Back