What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

[EDSBS] When The Band Broke Up: The Oral History of the Big XII

Uber. Win.
Oklahoma: So yeah, we did it. Just got together and did the damn thing. it worked for a while, to be honest. I didn't know how fast Nebraska would crack, though. That was a total surprise.Nebraska: I didn't know how hard it was going to be to keep it together. I mean, I was okay for a while, but that night in Boulder, man, I didn't even know how hard the drugs were hitting me until it was too late.

Kansas State: I couldn't believe it. He just looked out on his feet, dazed. He was always a little out of control, you know? But that night he peed into his amp and nearly killed himself, and that was before Colorado decided to kick his ass on the bus.
Colorado: Again, I don't remember a lot of this. I'm trying to come to all of this from a place of peace now. It's been a rough decade for both of us. I don't judge him. I hope he doesn't judge me.
Nebraska: I deserved it. It was steroids, barfighting, booze, the Solich. I lost count of everything.

This is the greatest thing you will read all day.

Link

That was full of so much ****ing win.

They even fit in a link to this bad boy:

[video=youtube;OpwWcwc3oLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpwWcwc3oLA[/video]

Missouri: I'm...I don't want to talk too much about any of this. Still sort of in between things. I respect everyone in the band. Let's just say that. Wait, I'm sorry. Texas can eat a taint-flavored lollipop. A dude's taint, not some hot lady, okay? They can just eat that all day long, far as I'm concerned. Used to use my bathroom to **** in, and not his own. Every. Single. Night. What kind of an asshole thinks he's too good to streak his own toilet? I mean, really. Ask yourself that.

Gold.

Perfect - best read I've had in a long time.

ISU = Coronet pure greatness

Last edited:
Oklahoma: I don't even remember when he started using Callahan. All I know is that I've never seen any drug like that. It didn't even look fun.

Nebraska: Callahan. Yeah, don't ever do a drug you find in Oakland. Ever.

Callahan was bad, but Colorado shoulda also slipped NU a blotter full of HaLk to go along with the short bus highball. That zen stuff is worse than bath salts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back