What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Elon @ Colorado Basketball Game thread

I sure get tired of some guy doubling his season average on us, hitting threes all night long

If you're going to post and stream, your mind's obviously not on studying. You might as well take a break and head over to the keg and enjoy a half and then hit the books.

Proud to say I just turned the game on....still don't think I should have gone

Proud to say I just turned the game on....still don't think I should have gone

How many games have you been to where some guy has a career game against CU and just RAINS three balls? You're missing something excellent.

Looks like the Buffs are way more talented than Elon but have not played with a great deal of energy or focus. The Buffs made it much harder than it had to be even with Koch having the night of his life.

With having gone to the tourney consequetive years and being ranked the Buffs are becoming a target. They are going to have to learn to bring it every night because their opponents will and if they aren't careful they can lose some that they shouldn't.

Metro is D2 but they are very good for D2. They would be competitive in a few of bottom end D1 conferences.

elon is not a joke. decent team that likely wins SoCon and dances.

this is the type of low major team we need to play every year. Sure, they have a lower talent level, but they are still a probably division champion and will dance. GOod for the RPI, and good for our guys.

this is the type of low major team we need to play every year. Sure, they have a lower talent level, but they are still a probably division champion and will dance. GOod for the RPI, and good for our guys.

very good chance Elon is a top 150 win for us

Back