What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Embarrassment....

HotRack

Rez BubbleHead
Club Member
I've been a Buff since I came out of the womb. (37 years) I have always worn my Buff gear with pride win or lose after game day (yes, I wore it on the plane as I flew to SD after the Cal shellacking this year)

My twins attended their first CU game at 2 years old.
I held my youngest in the hospital when he was 1 day old wearing a CU #1 jersey-onesie as we watched the CU-OU game together.

I am so embarrassed by today's performance, I took off my CU gear and changed back into my red-black flag football coaching uniform which makes it look like I'm a Tech fan.

But the height of my embarrassment of being a CU fan? We're getting ready to go to dinner and I just told my twins to take off THEIR CU gear so they would not be ridiculed as we went out in the heart of Whorn land.

Thank you, Dan Hawkins. Thank you.

lol. do little kids really get ridiculed in public in texas for supporting their favorite football team?

I've been a Buff since I came out of the womb. (37 years) I have always worn my Buff gear with pride win or lose after game day (yes, I wore it on the plane as I flew to SD after the Cal shellacking this year)

My twins attended their first CU game at 2 years old.
I held my youngest in the hospital when he was 1 day old wearing a CU #1 jersey-onesie as we watched the CU-OU game together.

I am so embarrassed by today's performance, I took off my CU gear and changed back into my red-black flag football coaching uniform which makes it look like I'm a Tech fan.

But the height of my embarrassment of being a CU fan? We're getting ready to go to dinner and I just told my twins to take off THEIR CU gear so they would not be ridiculed as we went out in the heart of Whorn land.

Thank you, Dan Hawkins. Thank you.

Shorthorns can't say **** ATM

lol. do little kids really get ridiculed in public in texas for supporting their favorite football team?

:nod:
Of course, my ten year old twins have a habit of dishing it out some too.:lol:

At least this year the TU fans down here can't talk too much ****. Of course, their record is still better than ours.:cry:

Back