What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Embo Post Game

CUBUFF80

No Stinkin' Title
Club Member
Heard his interview on KOA, the guy sounded almost comatose. I understand the frustration, but c'mon, as the face of the program he's gotta pull it together. I wanted to to jump off a bridge after listening to him.

**** that, he's fine. After he got ripped a couple of weeks ago, I expect him to toe the minimum line. His post-game is fine. No pussies.

**** that, he's fine. After he got ripped a couple of weeks ago, I expect him to toe the minimum line. His post-game is fine. No pussies.

He sounded completely defeated (obviously), beaten down and checked out - it was not good. He needs to exude a tiny bit of life under any circumstances.

It's not like the guy lacks passion. If he was flat post game and flat the rest of the time, I think you would have a valid point, but I think he's on fire most of the time. I think he's ok. He should be disappointed. They sucked worse than they have all year.

Heard his interview on KOA, the guy sounded almost comatose. I understand the frustration, but c'mon, as the face of the program he's gotta pull it together. I wanted to to jump off a bridge after listening to him.

you'd be comatose too if you knew you had 6 more of these ***** whippings coming before we can call it a season and hit the reset button.

well the performance in the 1st half was quite possibly one of the most embarrassing halves of football I can remember in the past 5 years. ranks up there with the 58-0 missouri game.

If you have been to any of the home games and watched Embree, he is nearly worth the price of admission himself. The guy is animated. I am not close enough to hear him but the body language is great. I just hope the players don't suck the life out of him before we can get some new guys in here that haven't been beaten down for the last few years.

well the performance in the 1st half was quite possibly one of the most embarrassing halves of football I can remember in the past 5 years. ranks up there with the 58-0 missouri game.
You have a very short memory.

Embree, after his "when is enough enough" meltdown, has determined to check his emotion at the locker room door. Rightly or wrongly, he was embarassed with that rant. He also, I'm sure, has been "counceled" about his post game interviews. I'm sure that "its not intramurals, brotha" has come up from more than one person. Do not provide any more media ammo.

I'm sure he's fed up with the losers and unfortunate luck. Doubt the fire is gone. They have a picture on espn from the game with his mouth opened wide enough screaming you could see open flames coming out. Dude just had to reign in what he's said after games.

I for one don't mind the fire but sure it stirs up the wrong emotion in some people, like Toney Clemons mom.

I'm sure he's fed up with the losers and unfortunate luck. Doubt the fire is gone. They have a picture on espn from the game with his mouth opened wide enough screaming you could see open flames coming out. Dude just had to reign in what he's said after games.

I for one don't mind the fire but sure it stirs up the wrong emotion in some people, like Toney Clemons mom.
Pics please.

What do you want him to say that the buffs are just 10 plays away from a 6-1 season? Embree is honest and straight to the point, refreshing if you ask me. No more pixie dust.

What do you want him to say that the buffs are just 10 plays away from a 6-1 season? Embree is honest and straight to the point, refreshing if you ask me. No more pixie dust.

I wonder if anybody who has responded to this thread HEARD the interview. This reminds me of people that say a movie sucked without seeing it. He doesn't need to blow smoke up anybody's ass, but he literally sounded like he was going to resign after the interview. If that's fine by you so be it, I found it surprising and "out of character".

Sounds pissed off. First he gets in trouble for showing too much emotion by the fans and now he doesn't show enough.

And for whose benefit is all this emotion suppose to be for??? The media, the fans? Those two groups are not going to win you games. He tried to be emotion with the players a few weeks ago and you cannot go to that well too many times. He has Oregon coming into town and he knows his team is over-matched and playing without much confidence so to jump up and down and scream will just cause him to lose credibility.

What exactly did you want him to say...

I wonder if anybody who has responded to this thread HEARD the interview. This reminds me of people that say a movie sucked without seeing it. He doesn't need to blow smoke up anybody's ass, but he literally sounded like he was going to resign after the interview. If that's fine by you so be it, I found it surprising and "out of character".
says the dude who made a whole thread about the sucktitude of 2012 without ever seeing it (i'm not saying the movie didn't suck, it did)

Who gives a ****. Seriously you are dissecting post game interviews? Do you want to get see if the players walk to practice today with a gain/loss in the bounce in their step to analyze their motivation?

Back