Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Jul 1, 2011.
At work, would love a recap if you can...
Sad that we've gotten more love from the national media the past year than our local media.
I love how you can record it from home on your DVR now. Technology rocks.
Wow, I had no idea Embo was techy dude, did he talk any football or just home entertainment tips? Thanks for the recap.
:lol: I just would have missed it before. Now I can watch Embree when I get home tonight. If there isn't a recap I'll get write one for you. Butthead! :smile2:
:lol:I am sure it will be replayed this weekend so don't worry about the recap...I just don't know how to program my DVR remotely. Somehow my life seems no less fulfilling despite my shortcoming in the TV technology arena.
They tried to pin him down with a number of wins that would make for a successful season. He said that he wouldn't give a number because so many things can happen during a season that are kind of random with injuries and whatnot. Embo said that he expects to field a team that is physical and that other teams will be leaving the field knowing they were in a football game with a good team. When asked about areas for improvement, he stressed running the ball, stopping the run and taking care of the football. There was more.
Replays of College Football Live are at 2:30, 3:30 and 5:00 on the deuce.
He also said something to the effect of last years guys showed up to games like it was recess or something.
Turned it on just in time to hear them interview Craig James who promptly acted like Colorado and Nebraska leaving wasn't a big deal at all. Does that guy even know that the B12 was much more B8 than SWC? Texans annoy the **** out of me. I hope all other schools including Oklahoma ditch the hell out of them and they can make an entire conference out of Texas teams. Add TCU, Houston, North Texas, SMU, and watch the circle jerk ensue.
I heard he might be running for office down there in Texas. **** em.
You mean the guy who p*ssed off most of West Texas? That would be something....
Nice, I'd vote for him. The idea of Craig James as a politician doesn't seem the least bit slimy.
I'm just hoping that Dickerson is his campaign manager and he's spotted driving a Camaro in Texaco colors.
Some poll was conducted in Lubbock where like 90% of the town wanted him to burn in hell and eat a bag of dicks. The other 10% couldn't get into Tech.
You've been contacted by American Polling Standard to participate in an important project. Your answers will prove instrumental in determining prevailing views on those topics most important to Lubbock. We appreciate your time and participation.
Please answer the following question:
Which of the following best sums up your feelings toward former SMU/New England Patriots Running Back Craig James:
a. I admire him, and I was also denied admission to Texas Tech University.
b. I want him to burn in hell.
c. I want him to eat a bag of dicks.
d. Both "b" and "c".
Thank you again for your participation.
I don't care who you are, "Eat a bag of dicks" is always funny. Always. Kind of like "fish head". It simply never gets old.
That's right. Gold, wasn't it?
They called it the Trans A&M. :lol:
Didn't James come out of the closet recently? Or was that his son? I'm confused.
Ha! Well done....
:rofl::rofl::rofl:This made my day
Craig is a first class peckerwood, believe me. What u see on tv, is not who he is. Always laugh when I hear him talk about the SMU scandal and he was clean. Umm no he wasnt.
what i've always seen on TV with Craig James is a moron. that his kid is a douche-grenade, hey!
my gleeb gun is empty.
get some vitamin E
Separate names with a comma.