What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Embree on the QB situation, position changes etc.

Brilliant move by Snow. He says that it's not the first time a guy has been completely wrong and argued with half the board over something and was proven totally wrong. Then shows an example of the same by stating that Lucy (Lisa?) Pinder isn't hot. Obviously a completely false statement, meant to incite an argument which he cannot possibly win. Thus proving his original point.

Brilliant move.

Brilliant move by Snow. He says that it's not the first time a guy has been completely wrong and argued with half the board over something and was proven totally wrong. Then shows an example of the same by stating that Lucy (Lisa?) Pinder isn't hot. Obviously a completely false statement, meant to incite an argument which he cannot possibly win. Thus proving his original point.

Brilliant move.

I'm gonna do a google search for lisa pinder, and I bet she's hotter than lucy pinder :smile2:
Lucy Pinder (notice the jiggle stomach):
images

Lisa Pinder (The internet/FB is ****ing CREEPY):

images

Gonna have to give her an incomplete. So, what wins, incomplete or belly jiggle? Gonna have to go with nobody winning this thing, but Lucy definitely losing. :lol:

Last edited:
Fine. Salaam ran out of the option, which was a predecessor to the spread option. Wisconsin and MSU don't produce NFL offensive players and the ones they do produce suck unless they are offensive lineman. This fact tends to show that Embree should return to our tradition of running the spread option. Boise runs the spread. Oklahoma does not. This is why Boise won the Fiesta bowl.

Please come back.

Guess this is the problem with a board that only has 15-20 regular posters and participates in group tailgates before games. Cronyism reigns supreme. God-forbid you stray from the company line or challenge "made men" with high post counts. You will be drawn and quartered. And anyone who MAY agree with you keeps quiet, at the risk of being associated with the vilified. There has to be other CU boards with more/better activity than this, right? Right??

**** you, **** you, **** you, you're cool, **** you, I'm out...

lolz

and the thread comes full circle! :woot:

flames, retorts, stupidity, more flames, and PINDER!

20071212lucypinder1hq2.jpg

looks like she's packing on the holiday pounds.

yeah, she doesn't look like an emaciated 13 year old (like most of the runway models do), so i can see why you wouldn't think she is hot. :rolleyes:

pinder ftmfw

I knew that would get some sort of snarky response. :lol: well done sir. Thought it would get a stronger response actually. This is AB, no nowledge needed.

I'm so happy I stuck with this ****ty thread. Are you for real, Urbana? What a pussy.

I don't know **** about football and repeatedly spotted flaws in your arguments.

The problem was not cronyism and groupthink. The problem was your big rubbery, roast-beefy, flapping labia. Nothing more.

I'm so happy I stuck with this ****ty thread. Are you for real, Urbana? What a pussy.

I don't know **** about football and repeatedly spotted flaws in your arguments.

The problem was not cronyism and groupthink. The problem was your big rubbery, roast-beefy, flapping labia. Nothing more.

In the face!

tazed.jpg

Back