What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Emotion?

slider

Hasta la Viska
Club Member
Emotion:lol: or lack thereof. Where's it at? It looked like these guys gave up after Mizzou scored their 1st TD. I've noticed this all year long it looks like we lack emotion when something good or bad happens. Where's the passion? It just doesn't look like these guys even care:huh:

This is unbelievable... people on this message board have more than enough emotion to go around for the entire program. After the 3 straight loss stretch everybody was jumping off the hawk BW in droves (mind you, that was a 4 game stretch in which everyone at the beginning of the season said that the buffs needed 1 win out of, which they got), after last week people were jumping back on and convinced that Hansen was the next Kordell Stewart, and now it's back to two weeks ago after a game that was WIDELY PROCLAIMED ON THESE VERY BOARDS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON TO BE A NO HOPER.

Is it too much to ask for people to be a little bit more even-keeled? Take an objective look at the situation: the Buffs have played with the 3rd most freshman in the country against one of the (if not THE) hardest schedule while starting people who were barely in the two deep roster at the beginning of spring camp across the O-Line.

This loss was embarrasing, yes, but if it shakes your faith in the program and where it's going I really don't know what to tell you. A bowl game this year after the extraneous factors would be terrific, if not miraculous. That's still a very obtainable goal. Be patient, keep the faith, we'll get there.

It is days like today that will make the view from the top that much more satisfying.

I posted the lack of emotion at half time during the FSU game... They flat out don't believe they are good. They don't believe in their ability... This team is as talented w/ or w/o the injuries, as any Buff team in some time (speaking talent only). The game plans are atrocious, and it seems the players stop playing hard when they fall behind. I hate the fans that demand coaching changes, but maybe some fresh personnel wouldn't be a bad idea... I don't know. Not all of them, but little by little.

I definitely saw some emotion at the beginning of the second half but I think this team might be out of gas. Too many injuries, too many setbacks. Too many games where the D kept the team in it a long time only to watch it slip away.

Since CSU, even the wins have been very draining and a struggle.

I keep telling myself, it's a young team and they can be coached up. The injuries will heal, the team will mature and next year they will be stronger because of all of this.

I definitely saw some emotion at the beginning of the second half but I think this team might be out of gas. Too many injuries, too many setbacks. Too many games where the D kept the team in it a long time only to watch it slip away.

Since CSU, even the wins have been very draining and a struggle.

I keep telling myself, it's a young team and they can be coached up. The injuries will heal, the team will mature and next year they will be stronger because of all of this.

I'm sticking with them, even though I don't buy the injuries excuse at this point (no progression, and problems go way beyond them). I don't want to say his name (but you know who he is) is a solid starter from day one and got absolutely ruined tonight.

I'm sticking with this team, there isnt any other team I want to watch on Saturdays:thumbsup:

I love our Buffs but I'd like to see them play better, and, more importantly, see the coaching staff put them in a better position to play will and win.

Back