What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

End of the 2007 OU Game

MSBuff

I am deleting old recordings to get ready for football this fall and forgot that my recording of the 2007 OU game recording ends with Eberhardt(sp?) getting ready to kick the winning field goal. Anyone know where I can get a recording of the end so I can tack it on the end of my DVD of the game?

clip of it here...not sure how to do the conversions [video=youtube;WcDgVvPKzvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcDgVvPKzvI[/video]

FSN re-airs that one from time to time. I bet they'll run it again with the season about to start.

Man, that was an awesome game, I remember harassing a couple of Okies from Muskogee, all the time thinking sooner or later they will slam us expecting the Okies to start trash talking back, BUT it never came. I didnt even think he made the FG from where I was sitting. Only when I saw everyone rushing the field did I know we had just beat the #3 team in the nation.

Thanks. If someone sees it will be on I would appreciate a heads up on it.

Trying to figure out if I can get my Directv to tell me if it will be on but not too swift at this.:cry:

Jes want y'all to note: it was that dreaded "end-around" fake that caused the OU safety to take two steps toward the LoS, thus leaving Sprague WIDE-friggin'-OPEN in the EZ!

I am deleting old recordings to get ready for football this fall and forgot that my recording of the 2007 OU game recording ends with Eberhardt(sp?) getting ready to kick the winning field goal. Anyone know where I can get a recording of the end so I can tack it on the end of my DVD of the game?

Here's a pic of the winning kick, but not the FG

th_DSC00789.jpg

Jes want y'all to note: it was that dreaded "end-around" fake that caused the OU safety to take two steps toward the LoS, thus leaving Sprague WIDE-friggin'-OPEN in the EZ!

I remember the end around killing several drives as well. I guess we'll see how Kiesau uses it because by what I saw on Saturday, it has returned.

I have this one on DVD (I even edited the commercials out). I can make a copy and send it to you. I did that for some people on this board. I think I ran out of steam and missed some people at the end, however (apologies).

I have this one on DVD (I even edited the commercials out). I can make a copy and send it to you. I did that for some people on this board. I think I ran out of steam and missed some people at the end, however (apologies).

I would really appreciate it. I will send you a private message. Thanks so much.

Would it be illegal to put it on bittorrent? Might be easier than sending out DVDs...

I have it recorded, so I don't need it.

Back