What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Energy

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
This was brought up a number of weeks back, but where is the energy? Am I the only one wondering where the excitement is with this team? The players look (and play) like zombies out there.

The Buffs were only down by 4, but they looked like they were down by 3 TDs.

Is it that the players have given up? They lack confidence? Is it passed down from the coaches?

These are young guys. They need to play with some emotion, and they need to look like they're having fun playing football.

"stay off the mountains and out of the valleys"..."Don't get too hig hand don't get too low" - both DH quotes are pretty simply translated to show no real emotion.

Listen - I play adult hockey. My team last season played the same way. Like zombies. We got demolished week in and week out.

This season, I have a team that gets amped for the games, gets amped during the games, gets pissed when we get scored on (and exacts revenge). We make more plays, we have more fun, and we win more games

Back