What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Huskers finally caught on to #KeepTheRedOut

I just have to know.

What happens if the Huskers come to Boulder this season and leaves with a win?

It’d be disappointing, but I expect we’d move on and get ready for conference play? It’s no longer a season-defining game.

Nebraska fans on Reddit are insufferable (hey, just like real life). A couple weeks ago a thread popped up about when the CU student section got removed from the game and pretty much every Husker fan was basically talking about how every time they come to Boulder they get their tires slashed, cars key'd, etc. It was hilarious because they always claim the moral high ground. They just conveniently forget about things their fans do, like hanging a banner over a highway overpass saying "Sal is dead, go Big Red."

Can't wait to beat Scott Lost and the Bugeaters for the second year in a row.

Nebraska fans on Reddit are insufferable (hey, just like real life). A couple weeks ago a thread popped up about when the CU student section got removed from the game and pretty much every Husker fan was basically just talking about how every time they come to Boulder they get their tires slashed, cars key'd, etc. It was hilarious because they always claim the moral high ground. They just conveniently forget about things their fans do, like hanging a banner over a highway overpass saying "Sal is dead, go Big Red."

I stopped reading after the post about the “Fusker diaspora.”

The same thing that always happens...the sun will rise the next day, Nebraska will still ****ing suck and be a **** hole and I’ll still ****ing hate you. Same if we win, so nothing much changes.
The one thing that will happen if the Fuskers end up winning is that many Fusker housewives will be grateful that their drunk ass, trash bag, Fusker-loving husbands won’t beat the **** out of them.

A single post in days and the crowd comes out to prove my suspicion.

We Husker fans are "still" residing in your heads.

GBR!

BTW, If anyone has 2 tickets to the game between CU and the Huskers......, well never mind. It's not happening is it?

Mentioned in the reddit threat that growing up in Nebraska, I had my cars keyed repeatedly for the license plates and saw the “Sal is dead” banners for games and one Fusker response was that he got called a ****er in Boulder once. Yeah, mocking a tragic death and being called a ****er are very similar. **** those assholes

GBR!

BTW, If anyone has 2 tickets to the game between CU and the Huskers......, well never mind. It's not happening is it?
You are such a weak little bitch. I don't think any poster gets owned as much as you do per post. And it's not even cause you are a fusker. It's cause your trash talk wouldn't impress a kindergartner

Keep in mind that this kind of thread happens for a reason.

The huge majority of Nebraskans have nothing else. Nebraska wins and they can all feel good about themselves until they lose again. Lose and they almost have nothing to live for that week.

Their entire sense of self-worth is wrapped up in a college football team.

When CU wins we will feel good, some of us might even have an extra drink. Lose and we feel bad for the evening and the next morning we wake up and life goes on. Either way our identities and self-worth are not at risk.

GBR!

I think that we are all honestly disappointed that your dumb ass wasn’t washed away in the flooding that you invoked.

Nebraska fans on Reddit are insufferable (hey, just like real life). A couple weeks ago a thread popped up about when the CU student section got removed from the game and pretty much every Husker fan was basically talking about how every time they come to Boulder they get their tires slashed, cars key'd, etc. It was hilarious because they always claim the moral high ground. They just conveniently forget about things their fans do, like hanging a banner over a highway overpass saying "Sal is dead, go Big Red."

What’s funny is they constantly complain about the treatment they get, yet still have no problem coming to support that treatment.

Back