What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Escaped NetBuffs

I saw the other threads.
I like Aussie buff.
I like this site.
If I could change one thing here, it would be to invite discussion, and stop the creatini-juvenile stuff. I will participate when I have something of value to add. I came here because I saw momentum building for a head coach candidate that I personally knew and personally thought was a bad fit. Thankfully, he is now at Wisc. Four pages of people saying net buffs sucks is what I would put under the heading of juvenile. I'm not invested in one site over another.

Thanks for taking the time to point me towards those threads. That was cool.

PC is for Park City where I reside.

Not so far.

Well then I'm not sure what to say. It was clearly intended as a joke.

And I'm pretty sure, other than that last joke, I haven't been acting like nearly as big of a dumbass.

All that pot smoking and a few more years of growing up has taken some of the edge off.

Ha, OP has two total comments. Me thinks adolescent thread made him decide that unfortunately NetBuffs is better than AllEgoBuffs. It gets pretty immature here, but I think we have more fun
:blah::eiertritt::cheers::uglyhammer:

Ha, OP has two total comments. Me thinks adolescent thread made him decide that unfortunately NetBuffs is better than AllEgoBuffs. It gets pretty immature here, but I think we have more fun
:blah::eiertritt::cheers::uglyhammer:

**** you...

Actually he seems to have way too many PE credits. I'm not sure he qualifies. Someone want to call Independence CC for me?

Maybe the Junta should be consulted as well? Independence CC is usually very slow to respond.

Somebody said in my thirties? Don't I wish! Graduated CU in 1984. Was also asked about nationality, yes, I am from Perth, Western Australia originally. Came to the states for college and decided to stay due to opportunities. When I retire I might go back home then, but I am a US citizen now, a legal US citizen.

Somebody said in my thirties? Don't I wish! Graduated CU in 1984. Was also asked about nationality, yes, I am from Perth, Western Australia originally. Came to the states for college and decided to stay due to opportunities. When I retire I might go back home then, but I am a US citizen now, a legal US citizen.

Well, you're 35 now. Deal.

By the way, buffalo30, I have seen you post here many times mate. You know as well as I do that NB has been taken over by the Boulder liberals, 25 square miles surrounded by reality. Too many "crack" smokers and young smart azzes that I couldn't deal with anymore over there. Immature and disrespectful. I will spend time when football season begins.

By the way, buffalo30, I have seen you post here many times mate. You know as well as I do that NB has been taken over by the Boulder liberals, 25 square miles surrounded by reality. Too many "crack" smokers and young smart azzes that I couldn't deal with anymore over there. Immature and disrespectful. I will spend time when football season begins.

None of that going on around here. :lol:

Wait until you run into J-R-K.

Back