What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN gameday

I see you samantha steel. Hi. Let's get a drink and discuss our religious differences.

Yeah, but how's your dating life? No rep for you when you don't update that.

Nice work GreginArlington
IMAG0145.jpg

Rep to GiA and Rep to you too for the screen shot, SD. Guess I got up too late and missed it this morning.

This is a stupid question I know since I have been a member for a year and I have no idea how to rep someone. I have wanted to a few times. This man definitely deserves a rep for getting the Buffs flag on Gameday.

This is a stupid question I know since I have been a member for a year and I have no idea how to rep someone. I have wanted to a few times. This man definitely deserves a rep for getting the Buffs flag on Gameday.

Under my name on the post there is a little star icon. click on that and rep me away.

Under my name on the post there is a little star icon. click on that and rep me away.

But if it is GoBuffs make sure that you check the box that says "I dissaprove." In the text box add the words "Rep Whore." You will have then done it properly.

Nice work, as are most stories involving Greg and his pole.

I looked at that picture of her for quite a while before I noiced the flag in the background.
She is a huge upgrade over erin andrews. Much less awkward and you can tell she actually knows something about what she is talking about.

Back