Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by SpacemanSpiff, Sep 6, 2007.
that was good ****
"75-over: Shirtless, alcoholic steam rising from graying chest hair" hahah
Yay, I pass rule #4!
Screw you, HF! :smile2:
And my jersey wearing is still within acceptable age limits...
Saved by a technicality.:wink2:
"If you can't be true to a school, at least be true to your own weaselly nature."
There were some good ones in there!
This is some good advice for all of our "friends" in Fort Fun who seem to worship the Corn...
This just couldn't more perfectly describe the majority of Lamb fans.
"57. Do not call the opposing punter a wuss from the safety of the stands. He's probably tougher than you are. And if he's from Northern Colorado, he might have to cut you."
Funny **** though.
I dunno if you are a true fan though, I still have my concerns about you.:smile2:
Me too, I can still wear a jersey...4 more seasons it looks like until a polo is mandatory
ok that was freaking funny. especially 26. Please observe the following age guidelines on appropriate thoughts to have while ogling the USC song girls:
• 11-15: What is this strange tingling feeling?
• 16-18: College is going to be awesome.
• 18-24: Damn, I wish she'd wear that skirt to sociology class.
• 25-35: College was awesome.
• 36-50: Damn, I wish she'd wear a burka or something. That could be my baby daughter!
• 51-75: Gee, what a lovely young lady. I hope she meets a nice boy.
• 75-over: What is this strange tingling feeling? Do I have to go to the bathroom again?
27. You are allowed to start tailgating six hours before kickoff.
BEEN THERE DONE THAT MANY MANY TIMES
**** that! I wore a jersey last year at age 40
That was pretty funny, especially all the knocks on ND. :lol:
There's a typo in there somewhere.
41. Observe the following statutes of limitations:
(e) Bragging about a blowout BCS bowl win over Notre Dame: one year, or until someone else joins the club
Separate names with a comma.