What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN Sportsnation

As of 8:52 am 8/27/13

#1 Votes

Screen Shot 2013-08-27 at 1.05.53 PM.png
F*** Nebraska. Today's and yesterday's rankings.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-26 at 3.54.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-26 at 3.54.32 PM.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 212
aTm is gaining points at a faster rate than Ralphie now. We may have a large lead but we need to keep voting to maintain it.

Is that really just from ballot stuffing?

And if so, wtf is wrong with the other fanbases to not do a little a ballot-stuffing of their own?

Or are they above that ****?

I don't see how this, objectively, could be any closer than the poll shows. Glad to see the corn tunnel walk in last - maybe if they made it a corn maze it'd be more entertaining.

I don't see how this, objectively, could be any closer than the poll shows. Glad to see the corn tunnel walk in last - maybe if they made it a corn maze it'd be more entertaining.

Last place Nowledge! What a hoot.... HA! :lol:

Ralphie up by 43,000 votes. Then 2,860 votes separate #2 Purdue from #14 Civil War. Then another 17k votes back to the walking fuskers.... :lol:

Ralphie up by 43,000 votes. Then 2,860 votes separate #2 Purdue from #14 Civil War. Then another 17k votes back to the walking fuskers.... :lol:
While I'm delighted that Ralphie is kicking ass, I can't help but wonder if this poll is subject to ESPNconomics - similar to how Meeshigan "won" that poll last year when the numbers said otherwise. Is Plati in charge of counting on this one?

While I'm delighted that Ralphie is kicking ass, I can't help but wonder if this poll is subject to ESPNconomics - similar to how Meeshigan "won" that poll last year when the numbers said otherwise. Is Plati in charge of counting on this one?

We're talking about touching a banner. You can't compete with that.

Ok... what happened with this one? My guess: an ESPN editor saw the results and said "There isn't an SEC team in the top two? This is cancelled."

Ok... what happened with this one? My guess: an ESPN editor saw the results and said "There isn't an SEC team in the top two? This is cancelled."
Don't know when it finishes, but I voted a few times this afternoon and it tallied the votes.

Here's the chick that is coming here if we hold on:

sarahsapin-contact.jpeg

So vote again. And again.

Last edited:
Back