What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** espn

dply

Doble hoja
Club Member
How do they pick and choose who they vilify? CU's name and logo was all over the place during the scandal. They didn't seem to care about seeing what the facts were.

I go to ESPN this morning and their front page article is about Lebron. Notre Dame is in the middle of a scandal that looks to be bigger than the CU rape scandal but the way I heard about it was at the end of a segment on Te'o during PTI. On that same episode of PTI they basically give Te'o every benefit of the doubt.

Lance Armstrong admitting to doping isn't even front page news. Nope let's talk about Lebron.

**** you ESPN.

I have always hated espn and their bias reporting. BTW it also drives me nutts how they run sports center back to back for 6 hours in the morning covering the same ****. F*** espn !

How do they pick and choose who they vilify? CU's name and logo was all over the place during the scandal. They didn't seem to care about seeing what the facts were.

I go to ESPN this morning and their front page article is about Lebron. Notre Dame is in the middle of a scandal that looks to be bigger than the CU rape scandal but the way I heard about it was at the end of a segment on Te'o during PTI. On that same episode of PTI they basically give Te'o every benefit of the doubt.

Lance Armstrong admitting to doping isn't even front page news. Nope let's talk about Lebron.

**** you ESPN.
You think this Manti Te'o thing is a huge Notre Dame scandal?

You think this Manti Te'o thing is a huge Notre Dame scandal?

Perfect answer. There was apparently a major sexual assualt issue and you have never heard of it, but have heard of the Manti thing.

I was watching ESPN when the Case McCoy rapey story broke. It got about a minute's worth of coverage. Not nearly what we got. **** you ESPN.

I was watching ESPN when the Case McCoy rapey story broke. It got about a minute's worth of coverage. Not nearly what we got. **** you ESPN.

Dan Patrick gave us a fair shake when I called in during the so-called scandal.

SportsCenter was a great sports news show 15-20 once upon a time but now it's gone completely mainstream. Take away LeBron, the Lakers, Giants, Eagles, Jets and Patriots and that show wouldn't have any content left.

Back