What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Expansion train getting ready to leave the station

I was just commenting on your username. It won't be relevant in (hopefully) less than a year, whether it be because he got fired (so he's gone) or he wins 10 games (so you might not want him to go). Wasn't saying you are a jackass for wanting him gone. Just the username. :thumbsup:

Wow. You actually did have to lead him by the hand on that one huh?? I'm sort of amazed you went through the trouble of explaining it. Very unrugged. Sort of fills me with upsetness.

Wow. You actually did have to lead him by the hand on that one huh?? I'm sort of amazed you went through the trouble of explaining it. Very unrugged. Sort of fills me with upsetness.

[video=youtube;OL216IAVZ_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL216IAVZ_M[/video]

Stop trying to get good Karma so you actually pass your finals and graduate :lol:

Maybe. But I was thinking more of the "looking for a job" sort of thing.

For your mental health's sake, I suggest skipping that stage if you start anytime soon and just go straight to grad school. The manager at my fav gas station on the way to the mountains in golden was talking about how he was getting apps from people with masters degrees of all types. Awesome. Although I am sure you will have more to offer levi's than the average person, so you will be ok.

For your mental health's sake, I suggest skipping that stage if you start anytime soon and just go straight to grad school. The manager at my fav gas station on the way to the mountains in golden was talking about how he was getting apps from people with masters degrees of all types. Awesome. Although I am sure you will have more to offer levi's than the average person, so you will be ok.

I've got one or two of those (masters, not Levis--though it's well documented that I've got those too)--so maybe pumping gas is in my future. But I'd like to think I've got some relevant life experience too. If nothing else I'll have a pension, a GI Bill, a FAA commercial license and a teacher for a wife. All things considered, I do expect a significant pay cut down the road.

Is this the correct thread for this? Ah **** it. It's Allbuffs...

The title does have ready to leave the station in it. Maybe gas station was implied.

I've got one or two of those (masters, not Levis--though it's well documented that I've got those too)--so maybe pumping gas is in my future. But I'd like to think I've got some relevant life experience too. If nothing else I'll have a pension, a GI Bill, a FAA commercial license and a teacher for a wife. All things considered, I do expect a significant pay cut down the road.

Is this the correct thread for this? Ah **** it. It's Allbuffs...

Yeah, but those aint lasting forever.

What? You saying being a househusband is some sort of worthless job? That's the ultimate career baby!

Didn't you tell me earlier that it is unRugged to spell things out for people? I'll leave it alone for now.

Either New Zealand or Argentina would be about right. Dunnedin is a very nice town and Speights might be my favorite beer on this planet. I would gladly pump petrol on the South Island.

Back