What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Faatagi

did he ever play for the team? or was he on the bench or ineligible for his 4 years?

and wtf, is it really hard to get eligible to play? what is the required gpa?

did he ever play for the team? or was he on the bench or ineligible for his 4 years?

and wtf, is it really hard to get eligible to play? what is the required gpa?

Fataagi was a juco. He came to CU in '06 with 3 years to play two. Sat out '06 with a knee injury and then couldn't get eligible academically in '07 or '08. Three years on scholly and not one snap played.

2.0 GPA. A retarded Rottweiler could stay eligible if he managed to make it to class. The only way you can do that is by never showing up for class. I mean, let's think about this. Dexter Manely not only managed to stay eligible at Okie State, he actually got his degree. Same NCAA gradepoint eligibility requirements as now. I've got no love for some idiot that can't even roll out of bed to make it to the tests. Dude will be asking if you'd like to supersize your order next year if he can even make it to work. Lazy.

yah that sucks. dont they have some really easy majors? something that doesnt include a class in chem 140.

yah that sucks. dont they have some really easy majors? something that doesnt include a class in chem 140.

I took some preposterously easy classes in chem 140. Good lord those chairs were uncomfortable though... that room was clearly constructed at some point when the 6'3" tall student was seen as a scientific impossibility.

I took some preposterously easy classes in chem 140. Good lord those chairs were uncomfortable though... that room was clearly constructed at some point when the 6'3" tall student was seen as a scientific impossibility.

At 5'10" I fit (and slept) nicely in those things, I have the grades to prove it.

I hate that damn lecture hall... I have a class there, it feels like at least, every semester.

I much prefer Muenzinger (sp?) Auditorium for big lectures.

not only the chairs, but if it is over 45 degrees outside, it is about 80 in that room, turn down the ****ing heat and i might show up to class...thank god that period in my life is over that room blows more than buffocrat.

At 5'10" I fit (and slept) nicely in those things, I have the grades to prove it.

For some reason, any class I have in MCDB A2B70 turns into naptime. I don't know if it's the temperature, the seats, or that I just happened to have some windbag profs but it seemed like any class I had in there turned into nap time.

i'm going to agree with WYO above. if you can't make C's in college today, you aren't showing up for tests. and the athletic department has tutors that is borderline academic dishonesty.

i have no sympathy or lost feeling "what might have been" for people who can't even make the minimal effort required.

Back