What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Facilities - Public Phase Begins and New Details emerge

According to AZ, this means nothing :rolling_eyes:

Possible. But AZ is usually fed info by people who generally think they could do a better job running the whole University, and who want their opinion out there.

Last edited:
AZ is just pissy because he has NO line as to what is going on in the AD

Let's stop talking about AZ and see how this plays out over the coming months.

There have got to be more public statements going forward now and an honest push forward now must begin.

i hope this isn't like the coaching search, where he was spot on.
What'd he say? Can't remember.

AZ has been pretty cut out since Embree has been fired and he seems to have a grudge against CU now. Hell, Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk has been calling him out.

Lots of retards on the cu facebook page. Maybe we actually should put this $$ towards academics so we can keep said retards from enrolling at CU.

Now Mike, Phil and Bruce need to start to sell the vision for the AD and showing the path that will be taken to get there. Such a great day now build on it continuously and keep people engaged and excited.

Now Mike, Phil and Bruce need to start to sell the vision for the AD and showing the path that will be taken to get there. Such a great day now build on it continuously and keep people engaged and excited.

Exactly. Time to sell a bright future at CU...

This is their moment where they all make their legacy. Just about everything is forgiven if this is done right.

This is their moment where they all make their legacy. Just about everything is forgiven if this is done right.

Agree and Bohn has a chance to prove that he can lead an AD now but he needs to take it to a whole new level. He needs to demonstrate he now can be a visionary and not just a tactician that can manage a budget. How this is handled will determine what type of Athletics program we will have moving into the next several decades.

According to one chick on fb, we should spend this money on club sports.........................

So, now we are past the announcement of the announcement and officially at the announcement stage.

I'm not complaining and just an observation... but any reason for a random Tues announcement?

According to one chick on fb, we should spend this money on club sports.........................

That's fantastic! People will support any utopian notion that protects them from the ugly reality that a big football program is the best form of marketing for a school with our mid-level academic reputation, that is dependent on out-of-state revenue.

It's not a pretty reality, I readily acknowledge, but it is what it is.

That's fantastic! People will support any utopian notion that protects them from the ugly reality that a big football program is the best form of marketing for a school with our mid-level academic reputation, that is dependent on out-of-state revenue.

I don't know about you, but I would stop calling our football team ugly. That nembot is a big dude.

I swear, the mindset of so much of the CU community is like they think it's the University of Chicago. People need to understand that it is not that, was never that, and can never be that.

I swear, the mindset of so much of the CU community is like they think it's the University of Chicago. People need to understand that it is not that, was never that, and can never be that. thank god(s)/boobies
fify

I don't know about you, but I would stop calling our football team ugly. That nembot is a big dude.

Fair enough. I'm not sure I'm done with FB girl yet.

So her idea is that the Athletic Department generates all of this cash, and gains donations for more cash, to support club sports? It's not tuition money, mind you, and it's not State money. It's Athletic Department money.

And the AD would just ignore its own programs and donate to something completely unrelated?

But then, in doing so, the Athletic Department would lose its ability to generate more money! That's the genius! Then it could never donate to club sports again, because it didn't reinvest in itself.

I love this girl so much!

I'm still not sure I'm done.

Once, I was watching MTV...sometime around 2003. And the host was interviewing young people (read as, 20-somethings) about their thoughts on the impending war in Iraq.

One girl said, "I'm against the war, because, because, I'm not even sure our military has trained to fight in sand."

Really? Of all the reasons? Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha!

I'm still not sure I'm done.

Once, I was watching MTV...sometime around 2003. And the host was interviewing young people (read as, 20-somethings) about their thoughts on the impending war in Iraq.

One girl said, "I'm against the war, because, because, I'm not even sure our military has trained to fight in sand."

Really? Of all the reasons? Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha!

That girl is probably a Congresswoman now on the fast track to sitting on the Armed Services Committee. :wink2:

Back