What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Facilities - Public Phase Begins and New Details emerge

I think he's a politician who knows what people want to hear and what he can say to boost his rating with supporters. I guess we'll see.

He's also a business man and I believe he finally realizes that athletics can make a boat load of money for CU

He's also a business man and I believe he finally realizes that athletics can make a boat load of money for CU

I also don't believe a 74 year old politician changes his views or priorities very easily. Again, we'll see.

I also don't believe a 74 year old politician changes his views or priorities very easily. Again, we'll see.

Unless you see that your legacy is going to be that you were the head during the most futile football period in school history...

Last edited:
Unless you see that your legacy is going to be that you were the head during the most futile football period in school history...

Benson has spent a career seeking first state and then federal money. Now that state coffers are tight and federal higher ed spending is heading for a disaster, maybe Benson realizes that the private sector is the next target to leverage, a target that comes with athletic interests that aren't shared by the G-money.

AD has failed at making it easy to donate for this project. They bitch about lack of financial buy in, but their execution and outreach to would be donors is awful. Their contact strategy sucks, always missing big opportunities.The ppt is half decent, but their mktg guy needs to step it up or this is going to spin around for a while.

AD has failed at making it easy to donate for this project. They bitch about lack of financial buy in, but their execution and outreach to would be donors is awful. Their contact strategy sucks, always missing big opportunities.The ppt is half decent, but their mktg guy needs to step it up or this is going to spin around for a while.

The day they hired TunaMac, I went to the athletic site to donate. I've got an account and a password, but I was having some problems with the site, for some reason. I just kept trying to donate, and it refused to take my money. Then I quit trying in frustration.

Yup, CU is really, really, really bad at stuff like this. When I compare notes with the Aggies around me, it's not hard to understand why we have a fundraising culture proglem.

:lol:

Good, good - let the kool aid flow through you, said the emperor to Luke
The Kool-aid flows strong through the young one, said Yoda to Obi-Wan

Black cherry - has to be black cherry. Black Cherry Kool-Aid is the best Kool-Aid flavor EVAR!
Thanx for telling me prick lol jk.

The day they hired TunaMac, I went to the athletic site to donate. I've got an account and a password, but I was having some problems with the site, for some reason. I just kept trying to donate, and it refused to take my money. Then I quit trying in frustration.

It's the administration's fault you can't operate a computer?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Please, he's already got his name on a building on campus and is focused on building his legacy with the medical campus. I don't think he's all that concerned that a few bad football seasons is going to tarnish his legacy. Besides I'm sure he can convince himself that he inherited a complete disaster and will point to the basketball programs, PAC 12 move, and avoiding scandal as having cleaned up the AD and setting the table for future success.

All true, but the public announcement puts all three heads on the block. They will want credit for getting this done. They are out if this fails to move forward (maybe), but they may be here in perpetuity if they do get it done.

Sounds like you forgot the password. Try, "guest"

If anyone wants to contribute either directly to facilities or to any number of other AD initiatives I'll re-iterate what has been offered by multiple members of this site: a personal introduction to some one at the foundation. Within this board you have a number of significant donors and people who are well connected with in CU. There have been several threads on here about it and significant discussions about methods to donate, as always I am more than happy to use my contacts to help facilitate, as I assume is Buffalo Brad and others.

Montana Buff's post on the fund dedicated to Folsom improvements and the IPF

Questions about donating to CU and the CU Fund Contact list

A discussion of how priority points work, and some disclosure of member numbers

Buff Club Phone: 303-492-2200
Link to start a trackable Donor account (for seating priority): https://colorado.donornetpac.com/Signup.aspx

I figure they would want notice to proceed for construction to be the Monday after the last game of the season. Since that is Thanksgiving week, I predict NTP for the first phase to be December 2nd, 2013.

I figure they would want notice to proceed for construction to be the Monday after the last game of the season. Since that is Thanksgiving week, I predict NTP for the first phase to be December 2nd, 2013.
Ya.... even considering the 2d phase gets done in the 2014-15 winter, that means the third phase is done no earlier than the 2015-16 winter, and the fourth phase sometime in 2017.

If anyone wants to contribute either directly to facilities or to any number of other AD initiatives I'll re-iterate what has been offered by multiple members of this site: a personal introduction to some one at the foundation. Within this board you have a number of significant donors and people who are well connected with in CU. There have been several threads on here about it and significant discussions about methods to donate, as always I am more than happy to use my contacts to help facilitate, as I assume is Buffalo Brad and others.

Montana Buff's post on the fund dedicated to Folsom improvements and the IPF

Questions about donating to CU and the CU Fund Contact list

A discussion of how priority points work, and some disclosure of member numbers

Buff Club Phone: 303-492-2200
Link to start a trackable Donor account (for seating priority): https://colorado.donornetpac.com/Signup.aspx

This may be something the junta stickies.

Ya.... even considering the 2d phase gets done in the 2014-15 winter, that means the third phase is done no earlier than the 2015-16 winter, and the fourth phase sometime in 2017.
Plus, they can do the IPF anytime. The first couple of phases impact the stadium and, therefore, football.

Back